Gone...

capriceman

Grab the :toiletpaper: since i know you'll be crying.

You ready??

Ill be gone from what looks like monday-Friday.

On what? Well Personal Business that deals in a way with a 5 sided building in the District of Columbia (sp). I dont think ill have time for Sight seeing or rental cars.

Ever get one of those Blacked out Suburbans pull up into your drive way when your eating dinner and 4 Men with black suits and ties and carring a black suitcase knock on your door asking questions about what you have been doing in the past 6 years and 5 months?

You would think they would give you a better Airline than Northworst I ment Northwest wouldn't you?

So try not to cry Please! :lol: Looking Forward to some good auto news when i get back!

(thats if i get back) :unsure:

Edited by capriceman

Im looking forward to some new auto news when i get back

hmm... past 6 years..... that reminds me..... (Cleans Meth Lab up)

I dont know if im going to the Pentagon or some other building in the DC area. I just have some confusing letter with plane tickets.

Edited by capriceman

Whatever you're up to have fun. See you when you get back. :)

Sorry, I only go off on one member per weekend.  Nice try, though.

:huh:

Why would you say somthing like that without realy knowing the person?

Thanks 68 ill try!

Edited by capriceman

Sorry, I only go off on one member per weekend.  Nice try, though.

:lol:

Sweeet, Caprice, give us a little info (if possible) when you get back!

That reminds me... tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Tennessee and won't be back until next Saturday (a week from today). I probably won't be on again (except today) until then.

:rotflmao: Well this one has no name tags and tinted windows. It looks like your doing a drug deal with the mafia.

Edited by capriceman

ha That reminds me of last night.. my friends and I went to downtown Mt. Clemens for the fireworks show. Well, the first person we saw (some white gangster looking kid) came up asking where he could find some bud. "Some bud?" "You know.. dro.. weed. Where can I get some bud?" haha

Grab the  :toiletpaper:  since i know you'll be crying.

You ready??

Ill be gone from what looks like monday-Friday.

On what? Well Personal Business that deals in a way with a 5 sided building in the District of Columbia (sp). I dont think ill have time for Sight seeing or rental cars.

Ever get one of those Blacked out Suburbans pull up into your drive way when your eating dinner and 4 Men with black suits and ties and carring a black suitcase knock on your door asking questions about what you have been doing in the past 6 years and 5 months?

You would think they would give you a better Airline than Northworst I ment Northwest wouldn't you?

So try not to cry Please!  :lol:  Looking Forward to some good auto news when i get back!

(thats if i get back)  :unsure:

Honestly, let's try and put a cap on drunk/high posting like this.

Honestly, let's try and put a cap on drunk/high posting like this.

Well i hate to say it but I have been completly Sober for the past 5 days. Maybe I worded the post akwardly.

Ill try to rephase it.

I was eating dinner and a Blacked out Suburban pulled into my driveway. 4 guys in black suits come out and knock on my door. They knew who I was but i didnt know who they where. They questioned me about what i have been doing in the past 6 years 5 months. They talked to me for about 30 minutes and it ends up im going to D.C. to a Department of Defense office. I think its the pentagon but i will find out.I have Served in the Armed Forces in the past, so that could have somthing to do with it. Also i am on a Military Contract right now.

Does this make more sense?

Virginia is a little more expensive to stay in, especially in Arlington County.

Unless you go into Montgomery County, Maryland is cheaper, so I'd say MD.

Does this make more sense?

*chuckles*

Yes'n'no....

Whatever is going on for ya, capriceman, I hope it isn't very serious....

And, NOS, which part of TN? Have fun!

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"We're outta here" ... Steve Azar ... 'I Don't Have To Be Me 'Til Monday'

Well I leave tomarrow. and one question I havent flown in awhile do you still need about a 2 hour leeway to get on your plane? or has security lightened up.

Well, when my sister goes back home to SC, we always have to get her up to BWI a few hours early, so my guess is that you should leave early. But bring a book incase it's changed.

BTW, what hotel are you staying at?

The Hyatt Arlington

It will cost me about $670 for the whole week. Seems nice.

I hope its good is it?

Edited by capriceman

Arlington isn't a bad area. It's actually pretty nice, but it's expensive. The hotel should be nice for what you're paying for it, although I guess $670 for a week there isn't very bad.

I guess you'll be flying in to Reagan National?

Northworst..lol

Well, hope everything goes ok. Just take it easy around the Beltway-that road is a product of the devil, I swear it...

Anywho, have a nice trip. They're having a fireworks display on the Mall on the 4th at 8pm if you're interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT

*bleep* Boop*

166140[/snapback]

I don't know why but I laughed like a hyena for about 25 sec.

at that... *Bleep*Boop*. :P

Posted Image

or perhaps

Posted Image