I Totally Got Owned...

Cory Wolfe

thats nuthin i bounced off 2 opposing guardrails on a 6 lane highway goin 70

. . .

thats not a joke i actually did it in a 94 olds cutty

but i wasnt driving my car or for that matter a car with airbags or ABS

hah good job at avoiding tho good luck you were there too

Dude, where was this, on 270?

I mainly wasn't too thrilled with how you presented the "joke".

"Yeah... I don't f@#king think so."

The attitude in that sentence reeks of bitterness.

The rest of you can duke it out.  I have nothing else to add.

Yes... bitterness. If I wouldn't have been bitter over previous things said, I wouldn't have presented it in that exact manner. Still would have done it as a joke, though. That's just me, love it or hate it.

Nah, that's cockiness.

Eh... yes to you, too. Haha... I can't deny that since going through a field wasn't my fault. :P

Of course, it's gotta be PMS when I call any one of you on your immature bull$h!. :rolleyes:

Payback?  What payback?

Heh... Nah... it's PMS. :D

You were having an overreaction. Immature in ways, but not complete and utter bull$h!. I mean... Life is life and $h! happens. People get pissed at silly things sometimes because of their own personal reasons. Nothing wrong with that.

I will say that the tone of my responses to you were probably unwarranted. You played no part in what had me bitter... pissed, no less. I do apologize for that. Sorry that I had to come off to you in such a way and whatever I planned as payback was in no way directed towards. Also... I am sorry to hear about what happen, but it's still just a joke. I understand why you could be pissed at how I constructed my posts.

Also I have hit deer and been in cars that hit deer and know 50 million people that hit deer. It sucks badly. Plus I have Avoided hiting deer in icey conditons with out going off the road. Also if its wet out sometime the speed limit is not safe.

Yes, very true... ice, fog, heavy rain... they're much more

dangerous than snow, it's just that so many people are

pu$$ys these days when it comes to snow for some stupid

reason, I'd rather drive through snow than through a wet

road wiht a slick oil covered surface.

Well... The speed limit was a safe speed for this road. Just not when swerving. Atleast I could swerve at all... I probably would have slid into the deer, spun out, and gotten stuck all at the same time. Not to mention freezing my nuts off. :D

Actually, monkeys throwing crap at each other is a pretty apt metaphor for BV and Croc's relationship.

Hah... I like Croc. He is just PMSing at times... but that's just him. Nothin' wrong with it. :P

Do you guys all live together or something?

It's like a hen-house in here sometimes.

*SQUAK* *squak-squak-squak* *SQUAAAAAK*

Nah... some people just can't take a joke. But the reasoning behind it is understandable considering I did it as my way to get back at those who bitched at me previously. My fault, I suppose... but then again Capriceman said it was be funny as hell in the chatroom. So... yell at him, too. He was my cheerleader. :lol:

But yeah... my apologies for creating one big mess of a thread.