The Final Act

Guest buickman

Guest buickman

Dear Friends,

It's high time to call a spade a spade. Mr G Richard "Red Ink Rick" Wagoner is nothing more than the evil incarnate, purposely placed atop General Motors for no more ryhme and reason than the planned decimation of the world's once largest industrial enterprise. This man, born in Wilmington Delaware, has been intentionally fast tracked. His placement as chief financial officer made no sense to outsiders as he leapfrogged many senior executives. His mission, which he readily accepted has been mostly fulfilled, spinning not winning, leading to our eventual bankruptcy. He is without doubt the worst sort of corporate criminal, personally responsible for the suffering of thousands across the US as GM declines into oblivion on his watch. Mark my words, the end is near for General Motors. The international bankers who support this phony flake are standing ready to pick up the pieces for cents on the dollar. Wilbur Ross and his friendly Rothschild banker friends will feed off the carcass once the planned murder of General Motors has occurred.

Buickman

Guest buickman

There's a greater chance of robots running the world in 2008 than "Red Ink Rick" being heralded for saving GM. There isn't anything left to sell or close or layoff or buyout. Very soon the lack of production from decreased market share will catch up with the corrupt and inept leadership and the house of cards will fall and the financial implosion will reverberate throughout the corporate world.

Buickman

So says the soothsayer.

How, exactly, would the "Return to Greatness" plan turn this around? Would ousting Wagoner really be so beneficial to the company that it bounces back into the black? Or are you just trying to get him out because he didn't like your plan?

There's a greater chance of robots running the world in 2008 than "Red Ink Rick" being heralded for saving GM. There isn't anything left to sell or close or layoff or buyout. Very soon the lack of production from decreased market share will catch up with the corrupt and inept leadership and the house of cards will fall and the financial implosion will reverberate throughout the corporate world.

Buickman

Have you seen any of the future product that GM is going to be coming out with? Have you seen the plans? I would sit back and see what happens rather than criticize Rick all the time. Sure, it took a while, but no one was going to turn GM around in less than 2 years.

If Wagoner was really going to kill GM, don't you think that he would have done so already? I would think that the economic repercussions would have been much more severe back when GM had more market share than they do today.

No one person will ultimately save GM. However, I do think that Wagoner will end up playing a role (no matter how small) in the turnaround.

And one more point. Buickman, if you met my 9th grade algebra teacher, I think you'd agree that she is the true incarnation of evil, not Wagoner. She'd make him look as innocent as a newborn baby.

so its finally happened. the bm has crossed over into conspiacy theorist wacko nutbar. pardon the generalization.

go ahead, blame the illuminati and the zionist machine.

i think it was c&g member haypops who said a while back "buickman a sicker f@#k than you first thought"

as true today, as it was when it was written.

north*--dont try to reason with this.. its an exercise in futility. yes after many long winded sessions it can be treated but as far we now know these futire products and concepts are nothing more than illusion while the company is pillaged from the inside.

hell, they may even be hollograms.

and by the time 2008 rolls around wagoner is on a beach in tahiti earning 20%.

and hes with amelia earhart and bigfoot swimming in the fountain of youth.

its like all the other conspiracy theorist whacks that dont acknowledge 911

or pearl harbor as deliberate acts of war committed against this country by people that hate the US and democracy. its pure garbage.

facts are almost meaningless. we have INDISPUTABLE proof of those events, and others,too, yet stories evolve and change. its called the fruit loop.

if rick wagoner was axed tomorrow and someone filled those heavy shoes and continued along the same path, that person too would be condemned as having a role.

gm is rebuilding, but tearing itself down first. perhaps bm's love for the company is so pure, so overwhelming that it needs to be justified through grandious and decadent reasoning because it is so painful to witness.

rick wagoner was not chosen and put in place. it isnt armegeddon and good and evil meeting in some spectacular showdown.

bro'..... break the pills in half next time. :lol:

Krink', you should've copyrighted this gem of yours....

"and by the time 2008 rolls around wagoner is on a beach in tahiti earning 20%.

and hes with amelia earhart and bigfoot swimming in the fountain of youth" :pbjtime: .

Are you one of those sensationalists like all these people out there saying replace President Bush, and somehow you believe a miracle will happen overnight. Even if Wagoner left tomorrow GM is not going to change in a whirlwind and all of sudden be making $30 billion in profits. Things take time and I think Rick Wagoner has them headed in the right direction.

I think most of the problem is their entry level cars, they look just that entry level rental grade cars. I work at GM and most of the people here have desire for GM cars that are out of most everyones budget. What average person can afford an Escalade ESV, or a Z06? Not me! Does a base Cobalt interest me or an Aveo, HELL NO!! Come out with product the average car buyer WANTS!!

Well with this thread Buickman has moved completely into the realm of the absurd.

Either he is so far out of touch with reality that he should consider an asylum or he has decided to quit selling cars and now sells snake oil.

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but you've left no room for that. Do us all a favor and get lost.

Krinkle-excellent post

Guest buickman

So says the soothsayer.

How, exactly, would the "Return to Greatness" plan turn this around?  Would ousting Wagoner really be so beneficial to the company that it bounces back into the black?  Or are you just trying to get him out because he didn't like your plan?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Return to Greatness is about winning in the marketplace by implementing proven effective strategies which convert negativism into aspirations while dramitically reducing unnecessary waste in expenditures. Originally titled The Plan - Five Points, this complete merchandising program would immediately garner share and restore profitability. The impact is worth untold billions and the single obstacle is Mr. "Red Ink Rick" who refuses to allow the progress which would interfer with his ultimate objectives. Therefore the call was made in Delaware for his indictment. He has misled investors while being supported by a hand picked, submissive Board fully aware of the long term goal

Buickman

Edited by buickman

And one more point. Buickman, if you met my 9th grade algebra teacher, I think you'd agree that she is the true incarnation of evil, not Wagoner. She'd make him look as innocent as a newborn baby.

You sure she's evil? Or is she just really cranky because you snotball 9th graders keep giving her a hard time? :P

Dear Friends,

It's high time to call a spade a spade. Mr G Richard "Red Ink Rick" Wagoner is nothing more than the evil incarnate, purposely placed atop General Motors for no more ryhme and reason than the planned decimation of the world's once largest industrial enterprise. This man, born in Wilmington Delaware, has been intentionally fast tracked. His placement as chief financial officer made no sense to outsiders as he leapfrogged many senior executives. His mission, which he readily accepted has been mostly fulfilled, spinning not winning, leading to our eventual bankruptcy. He is without doubt the worst sort of corporate criminal, personally responsible for the suffering of thousands across the US as GM declines into oblivion on his watch. Mark my words, the end is near for General Motors. The international bankers who support this phony flake are standing ready to pick up the pieces for cents on the dollar. Wilbur Ross and his friendly Rothschild banker friends will feed off the carcass once the planned murder of General Motors has occurred.

Buickman

Oh BM sweetie.....please tell us. How small is your penis? With such an enormus ego, it must be quite the cocktail weiner.

Heh oh and hon, please dont refer to us as "dear friends." Most of us would rather you be run over by an Escalade.

*kissses* :D

Oh, and I definately object to you calling Rick Wagoner 'evil incarnate'.

According to my wife and kids, that's me. At best he's evil light, half the calories, not evil enough.

And since we are calling a spade, a spade; can we call a club, a club and possible hit you over the head with it to knock some sense back into that skull of yours. You have completely lost it.

Sorry everyone but I finally think he went too far and had enough.

Edited by zhawk

Oh BM sweetie.....please tell us. How small is your penis? With such an enormus ego, it must be quite the cocktail weiner.

Heh oh and hon, please dont refer to us as "dear friends." Most of us would rather you be run over by an Escalade.

*kissses* :D

Dude, don't go there. He's already about to snap.

Oh, and I definately object to you calling Rick Wagoner 'evil incarnate'.

According to my wife and kids, that's me. At best he's evil light, half the calories, not evil enough.

And since we are calling a spade, a spade; can we call a club, a club and possible hit you over the head with it to knock some sense back into that skull of yours. You have completely lost it.

Sorry everyone but I finally think he went too far and had enough.

thanks for the words zh and ltooth, but i think well see the bm jumping from the balcony at the next shareholders meeting yelling something about tyranis.

just so this isnt just hanging out there..

This might get me banned, but right now I don't really care.....

BM why couldnt've be you that took your life yesterday instead of my friend.

dude, if youre serious you need to take it easy.

there is always people to talk with and help you get through something like this until you reach a point of acceptance. very troubled individuals do these things and its no one factor that has more significance than another.

If no one would reply to these they would go away!

This is why we still have Ralph Nadar aeund think he is creditable.

These posts waste too much space that we could use for much better enlightenment.

Edited by hyperv6

If no one would reply to these they would go away!

This is why we still have Ralph Nadar aeund think he is creditable.

These posts waste too much space that we could use for much better enlightenment.

its still kinda funny in that train wreck sort of way.

doesnt everyone want to know the real truth?