Reader Rides: Our EV Editor Buys a Kia EV9

2 hours ago, ccap41 said:

How many miles did the SS have on it when you traded it in?

Gotta get the Mustang out more! 

SS was traded in with 249,000 miles over 15 years or 16,600 miles a year. Seems with Grand Kids my wife is driving way more as right now she is on track to put on 28,800 miles a year or for this year, 19,200 miles. Yup she drives allot.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, G. David Felt said:

SS was traded in with 249,000 miles over 15 years or 16,600 miles a year. Seems with Grand Kids my wife is driving way more as right now she is on track to put on 28,800 miles a year or for this year, 19,200 miles. Yup she drives allot.

Dang, that's a lot of miles. It looked so good when you traded it in, too.

What're your lease mileage agreement? 

3 hours ago, ccap41 said:

Dang, that's a lot of miles. It looked so good when you traded it in, too.

What're your lease mileage agreement? 

That is the funny part, I was originally thinking of leasing at 20,000 a year as I figured she would have room to spare, but she said with no kids in the house she thinks she would be driving less, so we went with 15,000 miles a year lease. Did not know our son would want her there daily helping out with the grandkids and then on top her side and my side still asking for help, so it is what it is, but hopefully things will slow down now that the kids are out for the summer and the wider range of family seems to be cooling down.

If not, Oh well, will have to deal with it when the lease is up. Course if she likes it, I always have the buy out option over paying the mileage, but will see when the time comes.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search