Just a heads up

mystik

The editorial assault on the GMT-900s has begun. Motor Trend compared the Land Rover LRS, Mercedes GL450 and Escalade and you can bet your dollar which one took last place. Hehehe...its a shame for sure. Oh and a quote from a reader letter "Sure the Tahoe beat the Expedition in a comparison test, but lets see it go against a Sequoia."

the sequoia doesnt even compare to the GMT800's why would they try to compare it to the new ones?

Quality, reliablity, power, & efficency... i guess the only bad thing about the Tahoes and Escalades, they dont have Toyota badges...

Sequoia is a lame duck. Its like throwing the Civic up against the Sentra and decalring Sentra the winner. Zero credibility in that statement.

Am I wrong in thinking the LRS is more about performance while the GL and Escalade are more a blend of luxury and performance?

this months cr reviewed the tahoe among others both big and small. it still didnt have the kindest words for it, found many a fault, isnt recomended and overall ranks the armada and seqouia as 1 and 2.

i didnt know that it weighed almost 6,000 lbs. i knew it was heavy but 5,7-- lbs. and it still gets 14 mpg. that alone should be a selling point. but i digress, business as usual.

this months cr reviewed the tahoe among others both big and small.  it still didnt have the kindest words for it, found many a fault, isnt recomended and overall ranks the armada and seqouia as 1 and 2. 

i didnt know that it weighed almost 6,000 lbs. i knew it was heavy but 5,7-- lbs.  and it still gets 14 mpg.  that alone should be a selling point.  but i digress, business as usual.

what the hell does consumer reports smoke...

the armada has the worst fuel ecconomy i've ever seen... 13-17 mpg? and the sequioa isnt much better at like 14-18 i think?

Sequioa according to toyota.com

"Mileage Estimates (mpg city/highway) [8]

2WD 15/18

4WD 15/17 "

and the sequioa has never won any kind of long term dependablity, that has always been won by the suburban or tahoe according to JDP&A

:stupid:

Posted Image

vrs

Posted Image

i see no comparason... the tahoe is soo clean so fit

The current Sequoia was bench marked against the previous Expedition and Tahoe and neither had great interiors. It was not hard to beat them in interior comfort or build quality. Obviously, the current Tahoe is miles ahead of the Sequoia in all areas.

The current Sequoia was bench marked against the previous Expedition and Tahoe and neither had great interiors.  It was not hard to beat them in interior comfort or build quality.  Obviously, the current Tahoe is miles ahead of the Sequoia in all areas.

lol at the ride and drive here in hollywood, we got to watch a 2x4 tahoe get better traction through a road course then the 4x4 sequioa, and better then the expidition

it gets better fuel ecconomy, smoother ride, better interior, better exterior, better performance, better capablities, i believe a better towing, more comfort, we'll see about reliablity, but really only thing new is the chassis and that never has problems, its always drivetrain and thats basically the same from last year except afm

a quote from a reader letter "Sure the Tahoe beat the Expedition in a comparison test, but lets see it go against a Sequoia."

I can't wait for this test to happen, and when the Tahoe wins, I'd love to see the smile get wiped off this guy's face.

If GM does one thing right (currently), it's trucks.

this months cr reviewed the tahoe among others both big and small.  it still didnt have the kindest words for it, found many a fault, isnt recomended and overall ranks the armada and seqouia as 1 and 2. 

i didnt know that it weighed almost 6,000 lbs. i knew it was heavy but 5,7-- lbs.  and it still gets 14 mpg.  that alone should be a selling point.  but i digress, business as usual.

idiots. i took the armada on a business trip to cincinnati. highway ride was a little uncomfortable. LOTS of cheap, ill fitting interior plastic. sound system wasn't that hot. a buddy saw it and told me he ordered one. black. took over 3 months to get it. not only do they build mediocre trucks, but they cannot deliver them to you.

idiots. i took the armada on a business trip to cincinnati. highway ride was a little uncomfortable. LOTS of cheap, ill fitting interior plastic. sound system wasn't that hot. a buddy saw it and told me he ordered one. black. took over 3 months to get it. not only do they build mediocre trucks, but they cannot deliver them to you.

I personally hate the "I'll give one a try" buyers. Each time they do it and buy foreign, they take away revenue from the domestics for no other other than they can't make up their mind analytically. Sad.

I just read the article. MT is really a bunch of 'tards. Their biggest complaints are about the lack of power tilt wheel and express up windows. *Yawn* Been there - covered that. The only other complaint was about legroom but they yielded the best shoulder room. If they want leg room for three rows, get the ESV (and get an incentive too.)

The 'Rover is lame in so many ways and it bests the 'Slade? Get real.