July 2019: BMW Group

1 minute ago, dfelt said:

So they could just kill everything except the following:

3,4 and 5 series auto's

X3, X5 and X7 CUVs.

The rest can just go to the history books.

Close: ditch the 4 series and keep the 7 series.  All of the rest can go bye-bye.

1 hour ago, riviera74 said:

Close: ditch the 4 series and keep the 7 series.  All of the rest can go bye-bye.

Closer, you could just dump the stupid 4 name and role those models back into the 3 series the way it was before and I could go for holding onto the 7 series.

1 hour ago, dfelt said:

Closer, you could just dump the stupid 4 name and role those models back into the 3 series the way it was before and I could go for holding onto the 7 series.

On the car side (rather than the SAV side), I agree with you.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search