Volvo News: Leaked: Is this the 2019 Volvo V60?

William Maley

Next month at the Geneva Motor Show, Volvo will be showing off the new V60 wagon. At least that was the plan. Only a few hours after Volvo dropped a teaser video, a couple pictures of the supposed model made their way online. The pictures, which first appeared on Bosnian site AutoMotoSvijet have been since taken down, but not before various other sites grabbed copies.

As we suspected from spy shots last month, the new V60 looks like a downsized V90 with a clean profile and taillights that extend upward on the tailgate. We're expecting a similar interior design found in the XC60, along with the choice of the T5, T6, and T8 plug-in hybrid powertrains.

Volvo will be revealing the V60 at an event next week and we'll be sure to bring you the details.

Source: AutoMotoSvijet via CarScoops, Motor Authority

View full article

59 minutes ago, riviera74 said:

Is there a place for a station wagon in the era of the crossover?  Given sales figures, I doubt it but Volvo persists.

Weird part is that while my son has a Jeep Grand Cherokee that he loves and his girlfriend likes it too, Kay has stated she loves station wagons and thinks they are better than CUVs. She currently has a BMW and is planning on once she finished her degree as she also works during the day at Amazon. But I sent her these pics and asked her what she thought, she liked the V90 and even better liked the V60, so for this millennial I am surprised that a station wagon is what she wants.