Mexico Threatens Suits Over Guard Patrols

Charger4U

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Mexico said Tuesday that it would file lawsuits in U.S. courts if National Guard troops on the border become directly involved in detaining migrants. Mexican border officials also said they worried that sending troops to heavily trafficked regions would push illegal migrants into more perilous areas of the U.S.-Mexican border to avoid detection.

Can you tell me how just how you can sue over that? :blink::huh:

Mexican border officials also said they worried that sending troops to heavily trafficked regions would push illegal migrants into more perilous areas of the U.S.-Mexican border to avoid detection.

Um, if it's so perilious, how about you not try to illegally enter the country?

I don't know why people are fighting against opposition to those who are by definition (illegal immigrants) breaking the law.

The Mexican goverment can go f@#k itself. If they don't want the National Guard patrolling the borders they should do a better f@#king job at keeping their people out of our country. Besides, we're guarding our borders dip$h!s. f@#k off and die.

The Mexican goverment can go f@#k itself. If they don't want the National Guard patrolling the borders they should do a better f@#king job at keeping their people out of our country. Besides, we're guarding our borders dip$h!s. f@#k off and die.

Amen'!

This is beyond absurd.  Something needs to be done about that government.  Why doesn't Bush just invade Mexico and get it over with.  :rolleyes:

Yea if we just invade mexico then they cant complain or illegally migrate becaus etheyre alreay here! :lol:

Mexico needs to STFU. We can patrol our borders on our side as we damned please. Maybe Mexico needs to be punished over the numerous military incursions they have made over the last 20 yeas with its military to support drug running and illegal immigrants jumping the border.

On our side of the border, we should do everthing possible to secure our nation. I'm all for a long, tall, smooth concrete wall that is also deep into the ground that is patrolled constantly by U.S. Military. Maybe we should also dredge the Rio Grande and make it a real river instead of the glorifed ditch it is to make it harder to cross it.

Let me see .....

The Mexican government has allowed it's military to cross the border into the US, many times in the past year.

The Mexican government has issued maps to the illegals crossing the border.

The Mexican government policy on illegals coming into their country is extremely harsh.

The Mexican government has allowed drug lords to control the Mexican border and take over Nuevo Laredo.

The Mexican government has allowed Mexico city to become the most polluted city in the world.

The Mexican government racially discriminates against the "indian" population of some of it's provences.

Now they want to sue the US for patroling our own border .... on our side of the border.

Something is really wrong here ... and neither the Republicans or the Democrats are willing to do something about it. The're too busy trying to get an amendment allowing illegals to vote.

This problem isn't unique to the States. The Canadian government is also wringing its hands over illegals, too. They've recently cracked down (new government) on illegals and the bleeding heart newspapers are printing sob stories about families who've been here for years being rounded up and shipped out.

My partner spent thousands of dollars to immigrate here LEGALLY from Brazil. Why should others live here, work for cash, send their kids to school for FREE, go to FREE clinics for medical attention, all the while paying NOTHING in taxes.

Here's the rub: the loonie Left worries about illegals rights being violated, yet the conservative business elite are in the same bed because they want to continue to enjoy the downward pressure on labor costs that all the illegals bring. Strange bedfellows, indeed.

The underground economy is far larger than anyone imagines. Mexico, and countries like her, need this relief valve to get rid of their malcontents, who would otherwise be agitating at home for better working conditions and more jobs!

Can I sue Herb Chambers for garaging his two gray-market

McLaren F1s and therefore preventing my potential theft of

his prized exotics. I think that makes the exact amount of

sense that this lawsuit does. In other words 00.0%.

Illegal migration is a worldwide problem. You can do so much to dissuade people from coming, but people go where they see opportunity and a future. Open labor markets will solve many problems, such as coyotes and exploitation and eliminate most incentives to hire migrant workers, but it won't stop people coming even if there isn't work to be found, nor will it solve the social problems that large migrant populations create, as you saw in the Paris riots.

Mexico needs to STFU. We can patrol our borders on our side as we damned please. Maybe Mexico needs to be punished over the numerous military incursions they have made over the last 20 yeas with its military to support drug running and illegal immigrants jumping the border.

On our side of the border, we should do everthing possible to secure our nation. I'm all for a long, tall, smooth concrete wall that is also deep into the ground that is patrolled constantly by U.S. Military. Maybe we should also dredge the Rio Grande and make it a real river instead of the glorifed ditch it is to make it harder to cross it.

That concrete wall should have an electrified fence on top with sentry guns mounted along the wall. There should also be a giant sign on the Mexican facing side that says, "Tresspassors will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." :P

That'll make them think twice about border hopping. Maybe then they'll revolt against their $h!ass government and try making their country a better place. Or not. I don't care, just stay out of ours unless you legally plan to live here.

:P

That concrete wall should have an electrified fence on top with sentry guns mounted along the wall. There should also be a giant sign on the Mexican facing side that says, "Tresspassors will be shot. Survivors will be shot again." :P

That'll make them think twice about border hopping. Maybe then they'll revolt against their $h!ass government and try making their country a better place. Or not. I don't care, just stay out of ours unless you legally plan to live here.

ha...my dad put that sign up at are last houses...and dredging would be sweet to

Evrybody post your idea for a border fence...?..heres mine

a 10 feet high reinforced concrete wall (with 5+ feet underground) with electrical wires laying down the side of it set at a voltage that will damn near kill yah :lol: , and babrwire at the top with an electrical current running thorught and an additional Gaurd on a stand evry so often armed with a gun and tazer...(ye sim exaggertaing a little bit)

Heard something on the radio. There exists focused directional radio waves that are so powerful they will bring down any man to his knees at 100 yards with intense head pain. Move back and everything's normal with no lasting effects. Point them at Mexico.

Cool..use that in conjuction with a brown noise weapon.

Awww screw it. For five miles past the US border (on the US side), we place "Bouncing Betty" anti-personnel mines at two foot intervals. Just past that we place motion activated General Electric T134 7.62-mm Gatling guns, and after that, we put the border patrol and national guard armed with Browning M82A5 .50-caliber "anti-materiel" sniper rifles. And then we dredge the Rio Grand to six hundred feet deep and about four miles across, and run 500,000-volts through the water just for good measure. And anyone suspected of being illegal can be asked by anyone anywhere to provide sufficient proof that they are here with permission and if they are unable to within ten minutes, they can be shot and killed on sight.

Ahh, I feel much better now since saying anything like that around my wife normally gets me dirty looks.

Edited by 76ChevyTrucker

Awww screw it.  For five miles past the US border (on the US side), we place "Bouncing Betty" anti-personnel mines at two foot intervals.  Just past that we place motion activated General Electric T134 7.62-mm Gatling guns, and after that, we put the border patrol and national guard armed with Browning M82A5 .50-caliber "anti-materiel" sniper rifles.  And then we dredge the Rio Grand to six hundred feet deep and about four miles across, and run 500,000-volts through the water just for good measure.  And anyone suspected of being illegal can be asked by anyone anywhere to provide sufficient proof that they are here with permission and if they are unable to within ten minutes, they can be shot and killed on sight.

Ahh, I feel much better now since saying anything like that around my wife normally gets me dirty looks.

:lol:

What if we combine our 2 ideas?

Edited by Dodgefan

As a person who has been loudly proclaiming for a few years now that immigration in most Western countries needs to be curtailed and seriously reviewed, I am somewhat shocked how CNN and other news conglomerates are now jumping on this illegal immigration band wagon. Not so long ago, you were some kind of racist for even raising the issue. Now, because someone has waken up to the reality that there are literally MILLIONS of illegals amongst us, it has become fearsome.

The French President got in some hot water a few years ago by declaring that what we are witnessing is a clash of cultures. He was referring to Islam and the way it tends to over run wherever it flourishes.

Although I readily accept that immigration has historically been of mutual benefit for the host country and the immigrants, I don't believe that current immigrants have the same values and ideals in mind. They are not here to blend in and become Canadians or Americans. They are here to remain loyal to their own culture and only take what they can from us.

When the Irish, Portuguese, Germans, Polish, etc. settled in North America over the past 100 years, they did not set about changing the values and culture of their host countries. Also, when Canadians and Americans birth rates were hovering in the 4-6% range, they were competitive with the immigrants coming here. However, current birth rates for North American born families is only around 1-2% (in Europe it is in the negative!), while the immigrants' birth rates are still in the 4-6% range. You do the math. The 40 million Hispanics in the U.S. today will likely become 80 million in 25 years, while the general U.S. population will not rise by much.

I know that globalists believe that if we raise "emerging markets" to our level of standard of living (as we did with Japan and Korea), their labor costs will also rise to match ours, they will demand better work conditions, their birth rates will decline and their countries will stabalize. THAT IS THE THEORY.

However, as we are seeing with many South American countries, Mexico and most of the Middle East, the rich tend to get richer, the poor poorer and social unrest INCREASES.

We can expect more illegal immigration, more America-is-bad type hating and more political chaos in emerging markets.

As a person who has been loudly proclaiming for a few years now that immigration in most Western countries needs to be curtailed and seriously reviewed, I am somewhat shocked how CNN and other news conglomerates are now jumping on this illegal immigration band wagon.  Not so long ago, you were some kind of racist for even raising the issue.  Now, because someone has waken up to the reality that there are literally MILLIONS of illegals amongst us, it has become fearsome.

The French President got in some hot water a few years ago by declaring that what we are witnessing is a clash of cultures.  He was referring to Islam and the way it tends to over run wherever it flourishes.

Although I readily accept that immigration has historically been of mutual benefit for the host country and the immigrants, I don't believe that current immigrants have the same values and ideals in mind.  They are not here to blend in and become Canadians or Americans. They are here to remain loyal to their own culture and only take what they can from us.

When the Irish, Portuguese, Germans, Polish, etc. settled in North America over the past 100 years, they did not set about changing the values and culture of their host countries.  Also, when Canadians and Americans birth rates were hovering in the 4-6% range, they were competitive with the immigrants coming here.  However, current birth rates for North American born families is only around 1-2% (in Europe it is in the negative!), while the immigrants' birth rates are still in the 4-6% range.  You do the math.  The 40 million Hispanics in the U.S. today will likely become 80 million in 25 years, while the general U.S. population will not rise by much.

I know that globalists believe that if we raise "emerging markets" to our level of standard of living (as we did with Japan and Korea), their labor costs will also rise to match ours, they will demand better work conditions, their birth rates will decline and their countries will stabalize.  THAT IS THE THEORY.

However, as we are seeing with many South American countries, Mexico and most of the Middle East, the rich tend to get richer, the poor poorer and social unrest INCREASES.

We can expect more illegal immigration, more America-is-bad type hating and more political chaos in emerging markets.

good pints on all fronts. It sickens me how hispanics tend to disregard American culture and values but instead keep their own. It sickens me when anyone does this, but I live in a town with a lot of hispanics...and I see it a lot. They are so disrepectful. Garbage everywhere, half of them don't know english and many speak spanish anyway. There's gangs in the downtown areas, grus too, and they all blare their f@#king muysic (which is IMOthe worst kind...spanish and rap). They also drive rice mobiles.

Now...that may sound harsh, but FYI my best friend is hispanic...but you wouldn't know it by his personbality...hell he doesn't even know spanish. He says he's ashamed of many other hispanics...now that is sad...