What I'm Driving...

Guest YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

"What does YellowJacket drive, I wonder...?"

Oh, I know the question bugs you. Especially since I mention it here time to time.

Posted Image

Is that a hint? It should be. :D

What's that? Huh? You want to see the whole damn truck and not just a snippit of a badge? Alright then...

Posted Image

That's it. That's what I'm forced to drive right now.

Technically, it's my dad's truck. A 1999 Dodge Dakota SLT Club Cab with four-wheel-drive; fully optioned except for an on-board compass (it does have an overhead console, though) and leather...if that was even an option on this truck. It has the infamous 318 Magnum V-8 -- which, by the way, 1999 was the last year for that engine in the 'Kota -- and the catalytic converter has been removed (my dad's idea) to supposedly increase gas mileage and, obviously, horsepower. Yes, it's automatic.

Gas milage isn't too bad, I guess, for a V8 muscle truck. I would estimate it somewhere around 18 MPG, maybe.

Until I can get a good chunk of cash for a down payment on a '68 Firebird I want, this is what I have to drive. Not too shabby, I suppose. (Too bad I don't like borrowing things...)

8)

Edited by YellowJacket894

I would have loved a Dakota with a 318 for my

vehicle at 17y.o. I had a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird

2.0 LE 2dr. Refrigerator white wiht the red trim.

My first car was SUPPOSED to be a 1985 Olds

Cutlass Supreme 2dr, t.t. blue wiht the Buick

3800 but fomr some reason my dad decided

to junk it just because of a few SUPER minor

issues and get an almost newer car for my

Mom & I. To this day I'm saddened about that

poor G-body heading off to the junkyard. :(