Random Thoughts Thread

TaurusSHO

14 minutes ago, Wings4Life said:

Millennials have so much to learn.  I know I did.

More political humor, that is sooooooo spot-on!!!

g2VCh8.jpg

That is cute, until you realize the poorest places with the highest rates of welfare are the republican controlled areas.  

15 hours ago, Wings4Life said:

If Trump accomplishes half the things he claims he will do, this country will be far better off than if Hillary accomplished all she claimed, which was little.  

Hillary had actual plans to accomplish what she said, Trump did not.  Empty words, nothing more. 

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)
1 minute ago, Stew said:

That is cute, until you realize the poorest places with the highest rates of welfare are the republican controlled areas.  

What is even more cute, is that a Democratic president in an 8 year term, along with his Democratic controlled congress, has managed to ruin the economics of our ENTIRE country.  And he still blames Bush.

LOL

7 hours ago, Wings4Life said:

defelt,

the worst thing anyone can say about Trump, is that he can say mean things. Sorry,  I looked way past that when I needed to make a choice and listened to who had the better plan and especially, most importantly, where they stood on issues.

It's

That 

Simple

Incorrect.  He has multiple bankruptcies, nearly 300 court cases he has either lost or had to settle, multiple cases of cheating contractors, the whole issue in the 80s where he wanted 5 black teens put to death because of a rape it turns out they weren't even guilty of, multiple previous and current claims of sexual abuse towards women, I mean I could go on and on.  Have ou been in a cave the last 40 years or what?

5 minutes ago, Wings4Life said:

What is even more cute, is that a Democratic president in an 8 year term, along with his Democratic controlled congress, has managed to ruin the economics of our ENTIRE country.  And he still blames Bush.

LOL

You realize Congress has been Republican controlled for those 8 years right?  They have obstructed everything they can including money to help my region recover from the lassive loss of jobs, right? 

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Stew, 

Trump was engaged in many ventures, as stated. Of course many of them did not succeed and of course the economy could have been the reason for any failures.  But far too many successes to ignore.  And his mean words from 20 years ago, does not hold a candle to the corrupt Clinton's. And yes, it is a two for one package:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/here-they-are-hillarys-22-biggest-scandals-ever/

wow, the news is showing all the rioting and protesting and flag burning from the democrats.

What is it with democrats and burning things down?

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Item number 22 from link above;

Watergate: Fired for being a ‘liar’

Hillary actually played a role in the Watergate saga, and her actions as a young attorney may have set the tone for her career.

The 27-year-old Clinton was fired from the staff of the House Judiciary committee investigating the Watergate scandal in 1974. She was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman, who called her a liar and much worse.

“She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer,” he said. “She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Zeifman also refused to give Clinton a letter of recommendation, making her one of only three employees he snubbed during his 17-year career.

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)
1 minute ago, Stew said:

Dude, you can't try to exonerate Trump from his dirty dealings and then try to pile them on Hillary.  We are talking about the MANY failed ventures, we are talking 4+ outright bankruptcies. 

Dude, that is exactly what I am doing, and I am shocked that you even closely relate failed business ventures, with corrupt and unethical behaviors.  Are you even serious right now?  Do you know how easy it is to file  BK?  Would that even register on a scale next to corruptness?

What?  You are ignoring half the things I said.  THe racist things he has done and the multiple lawsuits for cheating other people.    He is not a saint, he has done MANY horrible things in his life, but like the average Trump humper you refuse to even acknowledge them. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Wings4Life said:

What exactly are they protesting, other than the democratic system in action?  The nation has CLEARLY spoken.  Insulting their choice is not the American way. It is time to unite and build the nation, not stomp your feet because you did not get your way.  And give us a break, pretending like some now fear for our country, is complete dramatic BS.  Burning flags, etc. Grow the effff up. 

I completely agree with this. I think this is the first time a lot of these youths even voted and they didn't get their way so they're pouting. I heard an interview last night with a protester in LA and I kid you not this is word for word, "A lot of people are upset that who they voted for didn't win and that isn't fair."

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Stew,

you still don't get my point....that even a shrewd business person as dynamic and even as annoying as Trump, is far less evil than a corrupt liar.  Trump broke no laws.  Clinton(s) did. Many of them.

Just now, ccap41 said:

I completely agree with this. I think this is the first time a lot of these youths even voted and they didn't get their way so they're pouting. I heard an interview last night with a protester in LA and I kid you not this is word for word, "A lot of people are upset that who they voted for didn't win and that isn't fair."

I think it's ironic. The progressives who constantly questioned whether Trump would accept the results of the election, don't accept the results of the election. It appears they only like democracy when it goes their way. 

• Disagree 1

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

My bottom line on this, is that Trump is a difficult pill to swallow.  

But a necessary pill, because the alternative is continued sickness. 

I am tired of seeing our sick nation struggle.  So is Trump.  Hillary was/is only interested in her legacy as first female.  Why can't people see this.

3 hours ago, ocnblu said:

The clear difference here is LEGAL/ILLEGAL... why can't lefties see the difference?

This absolutely BLOWS MY MIND that lefties don't understand the difference. I am all for getting rid of ILLEGAL immigrants but nothing has been said about kicking LEGAL immigrants out so I don't see the issue.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Wings4Life said:

Stew,

you still don't get my point....that even a shrewd business person as dynamic and even as annoying as Trump, is far less evil than a corrupt liar.  Trump broke no laws.  Clinton(s) did. Many of them.

Bill did.  Hillary has not broken any laws.  And trump is actually a bigger liar than Hillary.  Looking at just the debates fact checking sites put Clinton at 60% Truthfulness, Trump?  7% truthfulness.  And you do realize the trump and Clinton families are huge friends, right?  I honestl believe there are going to be a LOT of disgruntled Trump voters when he leans more towards the Liberal side than the conservative side.  he said what he needed to to get elected.  I also don't see someone known for buying cheap foreign goods and using cheap foreign labor for his own self profit to do anything to damage that.  I am more than willing to give him a chance, however it goes it should be extremely popcorn worthy.

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Wings4Life said:

Stew,

Trump has broken many laws and the lawsuits are a result of that. 

Your blindness to his sexual assaults, his own fear of religious groups and profiling to one view fits all continues to show his ignorance. He built a name only, he is incapable of building a business as to why he does not run a real one. He is like a SOCIAL SERVICE that is focused on just himself getting out what he can with putting nothing into the program.

Trump is an out of date 60's style dictator. 

I accept the election results and will see how the next four years go with a totally controlled house and senate by the GOP.

The Republirats more than the Demobots are to blame for the last 8 years of getting nothing done. If the rats really wanted to show they could make things happen, they would have reached out across the desk like in the 90's and made deals to get things done.

Instead the Tea Party idiots have gone with a my way only approach that has failed.

In regards to the protesters. Many are idiots too, like 2000, gore won the popular vote, bush got the electoral vote and like then it is on the backs of the longer living baby boomers.

Time to move on and back to auto discussions.

:deathwatch::deathwatch::deathwatch:

• Agree 1

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Stew,

you claimed Trump did not have a plan. He clearly stated his plan, even in several speeches to the public.  His 100 day plan is very detailed as well. Below is a few items from it.  Trump was out there nonstop, in the public eye.  Something I have not seen much from Hillary, who mostly avoided the media and the press, who even adored her. Why you ask?  Well, when you have no plan, that is what you do.

Here are some:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

3. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

4. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

5. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

6. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

7. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

8. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values
Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

Edited by Wings4Life

Love this latest 2017 GOV report on the Electric auto's and their ranking. So far only 2 listed but more to be added as they get released. 2 listed for 2016. 

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/evnews.shtml

Love the BOLT, 128 City, 110 Highway, 119 combined.

Weird is that the BOLT has always been talked as a CUV, yet the gov has it listed as a subcompact car. They have the 2017 BMW i3 as a Small Station wagon but I see it also as a CUV. 

Wonder if this is how the auto companies filed these auto's?

11 minutes ago, surreal1272 said:

Defending Trump is like being okay with verbal diarrhea. Defending Clinton is like being okay with verbal constipation. 

BTW, they both suck.

That is all because I'm with @dfelt here. Time to move on from this. We have four years to evaluate out new president.

This

Keep discovering new little features the bug has lol.  Apparently if you do not turn the driving lights on hey act as turn laps lighting the driving light in that direction brighter the further the wheel is turned.  Yeah, i know silly, but this is one of the most feature laden cars I have had.  Now, if it just had the HUD from my old GTP.......

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

This came from a reliable source who always fact checks his shared emails.

Take the time and read this.  

Subject: Clinton Mafia by Charles Krauthammer: 
Charles Krauthammer explained the Clinton Mafia on
Bill O'Reilly, but it was too quick for me to get it all.  

Here it is in print. 

What is your outlook regarding this Clinton Foundation?

Charles Krauthammer: The Clinton Foundation is Organized Crime.

Charles Krauthammer is a brilliant man.  Really brilliant.  
A man of character who lives his life in a Wheelchair.

Among other careers, he is a doctor of psychiatry.  
He was a devoted Democratic activist and presidential advisor.  
An independent thinker who won the Pulitzer Prize.  
He has both liberal and conservative stances and writes a weekly column

in the National Review which is syndicated to 400 newspapers.  
He has been a regular panelist on a variety of programs, including Fox News.

Mr. Krauthammer is an independent thinker and has become a neoconservative.

Why am I telling you this?
Because a brilliant man of character as he is can clearly see much that we do not.

Please read this article.

Charles Krauthammer on Hillary Clinton

Recently, Charles Krauthammer alluded that he had no doubt some of the 30k emails Hillary deleted from her private e-mail server very likely had references to the Clinton Foundation, which would be illegal and a conflict of interest.

The Clinton Foundation is  "organized crime" at its finest.

Here is a good, concise summary  of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be  the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. History.

This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free.

Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In this case, the Clintons set it up in Canada .

2.  Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did – contributing mega millions. I'm sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return.  (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.

5. The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this money for legitimate good works programs.  Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%.  Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clintons, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors"  and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

7. Net result – foreign money goes into the Clinton 's pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering. Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him.  He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. Uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia . This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.

As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail  because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing  minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U.S. Security at risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you're still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clintons , ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and
countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take. Bill and Hillary are devious,  unprincipled, dishonest and criminal and they are Slick!

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

Thanks for the pics, which mean little, other than to showcase how beautiful Trump women are.  

All I care about, is how quickly Trump can undo the mess that Obama has created.

6 minutes ago, Wings4Life said:

Thanks for the pics, which mean little, other than to showcase how beautiful Trump women are.  

All I care about, is how quickly Trump can undo the mess that Obama has created.

Obama/Clinton and their reckless Foreign Policy that has destabilized many parts of this globe are being put to rest, is music to this planets ears.

Apparently we all forgot about this. 

The Lounge

Lounge Rules

While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:
1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G
2) No political talk. There are plenty of forums on the 'net for that. Lets keep C&G free of political talk.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, FordCosworth said:

Obama/Clinton and their reckless Foreign Policy that has destabilized many parts of this globe are being put to rest, is music to this planets ears.

You do realize we have more than 1 branch of government and no 1 branch has full control over anything........

And I am done.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wings4Life said:

This came from a reliable source who always fact checks his shared emails.

Take the time and read this.  

Subject: Clinton Mafia by Charles Krauthammer: 
Charles Krauthammer explained the Clinton Mafia on
Bill O'Reilly, but it was too quick for me to get it all.  

Here it is in print. 

What is your outlook regarding this Clinton Foundation?

Charles Krauthammer: The Clinton Foundation is Organized Crime.

Charles Krauthammer is a brilliant man.  Really brilliant.  
A man of character who lives his life in a Wheelchair.

Among other careers, he is a doctor of psychiatry.  
He was a devoted Democratic activist and presidential advisor.  
An independent thinker who won the Pulitzer Prize.  
He has both liberal and conservative stances and writes a weekly column

in the National Review which is syndicated to 400 newspapers.  
He has been a regular panelist on a variety of programs, including Fox News.

Mr. Krauthammer is an independent thinker and has become a neoconservative.

Why am I telling you this?
Because a brilliant man of character as he is can clearly see much that we do not.

Please read this article.

Charles Krauthammer on Hillary Clinton

Recently, Charles Krauthammer alluded that he had no doubt some of the 30k emails Hillary deleted from her private e-mail server very likely had references to the Clinton Foundation, which would be illegal and a conflict of interest.

The Clinton Foundation is  "organized crime" at its finest.

Here is a good, concise summary  of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be  the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. History.

This is a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free.

Here's how it works:

1. You create a separate foreign "charity." In this case, the Clintons set it up in Canada .

2.  Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did – contributing mega millions. I'm sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return.  (Imagine Putin's buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).

3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.

4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.

5. The Clinton Foundation then "spends" some of this money for legitimate good works programs.  Unfortunately, experts believe this is on the order of 10%.  Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clintons, pay salaries to untold numbers of hangers on, and fund lavish travel, etc. Again, virtually tax free, which means you and I are subsidizing it.

6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world's best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these "clerical errors"  and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.

7. Net result – foreign money goes into the Clinton 's pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering. Oh, by the way, the Canadian "charity" includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him.  He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. Uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia . This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted.

As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail  because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing  minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U.S. Security at risk.

Sarcasm aside, if you're still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured way to get unidentified foreign money to the Clintons , ask yourself this: Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and
countries in need?

This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling. Now you know why Hillary's destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take. Bill and Hillary are devious,  unprincipled, dishonest and criminal and they are Slick!

Is there more to this read? It was a very good read and if there is more I'd like to continue reading it, thanks!

I hope that after all of this disagreement we can all at least be happy that Johnson did as well as he did, not because you voted for him or believe in what he does but that there should be a THIRD funded party next go-around. This two party system is junk and it seems like everybody agrees on some level. The more MAINSTREAM candidates we can get the more of 'the people' will get accurately represented.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ccap41 said:

I hope that after all of this disagreement we can all at least be happy that Johnson did as well as he did, not because you voted for him or believe in what he does but that there should be a THIRD funded party next go-around. This two party system is junk and it seems like everybody agrees on some level. The more MAINSTREAM candidates we can get the more of 'the people' will get accurately represented.

Agreed, that almost 4% showing is good for a 3rd candidate. I also wish we had an alternative option. Course if all those people had voted for one or the other things would be very different.

Overall, we need true freedom to have an independent party that can run without all the hurdles the established two parties have thrown up.

Now how about football, Is the NFL getting crazy or is this the new madness?

19 hours ago, FordCosworth said:

I envy my southern neighbors. 

Up here, we're stuck with iman Trudeau, a George Soros/globalist puppet, UNSC seat buying, islamic appeaser for a bit longer. 

But his reign of not listening to the people will be his undoing too.

Don't envy us too much, we're about to get Christian sharia law, 20 million people are about to lose their health insurance, our already crumbling infrastructure is about to lose funding unless some corporation steps up and buys the naming rights... and instead of building wind farms and solar energy, we're going to crank up the old coal fired generation plants "because it's cheaper". I'll be getting married next week so that I get the legal part of it done before Fuhrer Trumpistan takes away that right. The wedding was originally scheduled for October 2017, but we can't take the chance that Trump does what he promised to do. 

You shouldn't feel too safe up in Trudeau land either... Trump wants to renegotiate NAFTA which means the potential loss of lots of manufacturing jobs up your way. 

Yay 'merica..... or something.

• Agree 3

19 minutes ago, ccap41 said:

What news do you speak of? I'm a huge NFL fan.. Dallas Cowboys fan to be specific.

I am speaking of two things, the various reports on ESPN about the NFL match ups this coming weekend. Seahawks and Patriots as one.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/

Then what you see today on Sporting News about the NFL considering running fewer ads to improve their low dismal ratings / viewings.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-down-reasons-commercials-ads-netflix/1r19b2j6dyhmb129x7u3xoshj7

NFL has averaged 70 commercials per NFL broadcast game. They admit that in today's society with Netflix and HULU having zero commercials or only 3-5 and each one is a 15 second spot, viewership has reached an all time low.

I agree, I have come to hate watching NFL games due to how crazy the commercials are, what are your thoughts?

2 hours ago, surreal1272 said:

Apparently we all forgot about this. 

The Lounge

Lounge Rules

While the Lounge is for members only, there are two key points we wish to have our members abide by:
1) Please use office talk. Talk that you would not use around the office, or infront of your boss for that matter, please do not use here on C&G
2) No political talk. There are plenty of forums on the 'net for that. Lets keep C&G free of political talk.

As I'm already questioning if I'm going to keep the site at all.... I don't really care.

• Agree 2

40 minutes ago, Drew Dowdell said:

20 million people are about to lose their health insurance

The available insurance right now is absolute BULL$h! if you've ever met anybody who's had to use it. The girlfriend is a hair stylist and she is booth rental. Meaning, she is her own boss and doesn't work for anybody. She has to insure herself and with her claimed taxable income below 10k her first year she had to pay something like 250 a month. She didn't pay it. She went without because the fine was less than the payments. The rates are absolutely ridiculous for people who are low income.

1 minute ago, ccap41 said:

The available insurance right now is absolute BULL$h! if you've ever met anybody who's had to use it. The girlfriend is a hair stylist and she is booth rental. Meaning, she is her own boss and doesn't work for anybody. She has to insure herself and with her claimed taxable income below 10k her first year she had to pay something like 250 a month. She didn't pay it. She went without because the fine was less than the payments. The rates are absolutely ridiculous for people who are low income.

Not everyone's situation is the same. 

42 minutes ago, dfelt said:

I am speaking of two things, the various reports on ESPN about the NFL match ups this coming weekend. Seahawks and Patriots as one.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/

Then what you see today on Sporting News about the NFL considering running fewer ads to improve their low dismal ratings / viewings.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-down-reasons-commercials-ads-netflix/1r19b2j6dyhmb129x7u3xoshj7

NFL has averaged 70 commercials per NFL broadcast game. They admit that in today's society with Netflix and HULU having zero commercials or only 3-5 and each one is a 15 second spot, viewership has reached an all time low.

I agree, I have come to hate watching NFL games due to how crazy the commercials are, what are your thoughts?

The commercials can definitely be a pain in the ass. I know when they come on I flip to another game or usually another sport on Sundays. Kickoff, commercial, play until a punt or score, commercial, kickoff, commercial. It's stupid. They do need to reevaluate that situation.

Seahawks/Pats matchup should be a good one as the 'Hawks have been progressing as Russell Wilson's ankle is slowly healing and he's becoming more mobile again.

1 minute ago, Drew Dowdell said:

Not everyone's situation is the same. 

Absolutely! But for somebody who is bringing in less than 10k a year they can't afford a $250+/month health insurance payment if they're trying to pay for a place to live, food, and car insurance, gas(assuming the car is paid for).

I'll ask her for an accurate number of what she was told she had to pay..

I know people who were basically saved by the affordable healthcare act and finall being able to get insurance.  The issue is that insurance companies and drug companies are not held responsible for anything so they skyrocket the prices which sucks. 

Congrats on running for office Drew!

5 minutes ago, Stew said:

Is it wrong if you find the annual harassment and Ethics training videos at work completely hilarious?

Or they put you too sleep due to monotone talking. I actually fell asleep and hit my keyboard. They are that bad or that funny at times.

2 minutes ago, dfelt said:

Or they put you too sleep due to monotone talking. I actually fell asleep and hit my keyboard. They are that bad or that funny at times.

Oh that too!  Think I stayed awake this year because finally, after 7 years here, they got some new videos haha.