Driving A**holes...

ToniCipriani

Yesterday I was going down the street to the strip mall to get a pizza for dinner, I saw this guy in a two door Tahoe. He was backing out of his spot at almost full throttle, and a lady in a Lumina was coming along and the Tahoe almost hit it. Clearly, the Lumina had the right of way, as he wasn't even half out of his spot, but I saw the moron in the Tahoe roll down the windows and start to cursing the woman.

Rednecks... don't people these days have driving manners...

That's just retarded... @$$hole indeed.

I hate those people. I also hate people who are in front of you, speeding up and slowing down, and weaving all over the road. I also hate people who tailgate...makes me wanna hit them offside the head with a tire iron.

haha well i hate the people speeding up and slowin down....but im usually the one tailgating.....whenever there is a person in front of me that is acting dumb i just get on there ass and they eventually move outa the way....im kinda an a-hole like that....sorry

but yeah i hate douchebags like that guy that blame what they are doing wrong on someone else

also hate people who tailgate

thats wHen you.."BRAKE CHECK", or yah just slow down to 15 mph until they back off...works for my parents!