07 camry first impressions...

Newbiewar

as i approched this brand new red camry... I was thinking... well lets take a look at this i havent seen one up close and in person yet. so lets take a good look at this toyota...

as i got closer, i started to question that it was a camry... keeping in mind its red, a color that often makes things look larger then they accually are.

as i got closer i started thinking, is this really a camry... it looks more like the size of a corolla,

and as i started looking at the front end and the interior space, i start thinking... well i wasnt aware of a redesign on the corolla quite yet... maybe its a yaris... well, its a bit big for a yaris i suppose... its probably a corolla,

and as i make my way to the rear of the car, sure enough ... Camry

seems so small compared to the current model.

It looks small because it's sleeker than the out-going car.

I thought the 2007 Camry looked small too when I walked up to it.

But it's still the same midsize.

In the same fashion, I thought the Passat looked small.

I'm sure the Altima will look even smaller.

It's a bit scary that I see the 2007s EVERYWHERE. I've seen them in a variety of colors, but all the same trim... the 4 cylinder LE. I still HATE that grille.

It just copies so many other designs, a Toyota tradition!

Jeez...you could have at least said something about the 6-speed auto. Be creative for once!

Personally, the new Camry looks a lot more original than the newest GM offering (Aura).

Camry > Aura = YOUR BRAIN ON DRUGS

i have yet to see a new camry.

i thought i saw one as i was leaving a gas station earlier tonight but as it turned out it was some kid driving mommy or daddy's lexus es.

i had to laugh as i craned over to stare at a car i thought was a camry.

hahah

i did however see a lamborghini murcielago which was not only rare, but more than made up for the laxcam spotting.

so to sum up-zero camrys.

1 murcielago. -_-

Edited by Mr.Krinkle

i have yet to see a new camry.

i thought i saw one as i was leaving a gas station earlier tonight but as it turned out it was some kid driving mommy or daddy's lexus es.

i had to laugh as i craned over to stare at a car i thought was a camry.

hahah

i did however see a lamborghini murcielago which was not only rare, but more than made up for the laxcam spotting.

so to sum up-zero camrys.

1 murcielago.    -_-

I've actually been seeing a lot of them. I would say at least 10 different ones so far.