Hello Kitty here

kittyworker

Welcome Kitty, Glad to have you join us and check us out. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of auto's do you like, your favorite type of sports car, sedan, truck, suv, etc. Look forward to your input on the site.

Welcome Kitty, Glad to have you join us and check us out. Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of auto's do you like, your favorite type of sports car, sedan, truck, suv, etc. Look forward to your input on the site.

My favorite sports car, Probably the '57 Corvette. A cousin of mine owned one when I was growing up and looked after the thing like it was not just family, but human. His garage was environmentally controlled. Didn't take it out at all in winter and it couldn't be hotter than 80f in the summer. His wife made him sell it and to be honest he has never been the same since. 

Favorite Sedan? Probably the old Pontiac 6000, It was my first car and while it was old at the time I loved it. Sadly it didn't last very long as I was in an accident and the price to repair was more than the price to get a newer used car. Accident wasn't my fault, some idiot who was drunk plowed into my right side running a red light. I was okay apart from a few bruises but the car was totaled.

The only truck I've ever driven was a Ford F150 from the early 00's. It was my uncles and he gave it to me for work. He had an old Chevy (don't know the model sorry) from the 60's  that you could hear for over a mile away that he kept. My Aunt tried to make him get rid of it but all he did was move it to a friends house. Every day after we left the house the first thing we would do is drive over to the friends house where he would leave me the F150 and he hop into the 'Mule'.

My favorite sports car, Probably the '57 Corvette. A cousin of mine owned one when I was growing up and looked after the thing like it was not just family, but human. His garage was environmentally controlled. Didn't take it out at all in winter and it couldn't be hotter than 80f in the summer. His wife made him sell it and to be honest he has never been the same since. 

Favorite Sedan? Probably the old Pontiac 6000, It was my first car and while it was old at the time I loved it. Sadly it didn't last very long as I was in an accident and the price to repair was more than the price to get a newer used car. Accident wasn't my fault, some idiot who was drunk plowed into my right side running a red light. I was okay apart from a few bruises but the car was totaled.

The only truck I've ever driven was a Ford F150 from the early 00's. It was my uncles and he gave it to me for work. He had an old Chevy (don't know the model sorry) from the 60's  that you could hear for over a mile away that he kept. My Aunt tried to make him get rid of it but all he did was move it to a friends house. Every day after we left the house the first thing we would do is drive over to the friends house where he would leave me the F150 and he hop into the 'Mule'.

Very cool cars, awesome to hear about your start with them. Thank you! :D

• 1 month later...

Welcome "kittyworker". Thanks for joining. Your like me are part of this big family. I am dariel, it is my pleasure to write to you. I take this occasion to tell you that whenever you have time invite your friends and the community, so will grow more and more. You can contact me that I'm available. Greetings and good day.

• 3 weeks later...