--Exterior color (15U) Light Cashmere

--Exterior color (68U) Blue Ice

--Interior color (152/153/154) Shale

--Interior color (332/333/334) Very Dark Cashmere

--(PZ3) 18" machined-finish wheels

New Features

--Exterior color (14U) Mystic Gray

--Exterior color (51U) Gold Mist

--Exterior color (54U) Cognac Frost. Available at extra charge. Not available at start of production.

--Interior color (395) Cocoa with Cashmere interior accents

--Interior color (405) Cocoa with Shale interior accents

--Interior color (392/393/394) Cashmere

--Interior color (402/403/404) Shale

Changes

--All wheel center caps change to full-color Wreath & Crest.

--(P31) 18" chrome wheels now standard on 1SE

Posted Image

----------------------------------------

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

DTS Professional for '07

Deletions

--Exterior color (15U) Light Cashmere

--Exterior color (68U) Blue Ice

--Interior color (152/153/154) Shale

--Interior color (332/333/334) Very Dark Cashmere

--(PZ3) 18" machined-finish wheels

New Features

--Exterior color (14U) Mystic Gray

--Exterior color (51U) Gold Mist

--Exterior color (54U) Cognac Frost. Available at extra charge. Not available at start of production.

--All wheel center caps change to full-color Wreath & Crest

--New Key Fob

--Interior color code (392/393) Cashmere

--Interior color code (402/403) Shale with Dark Cocoa accents

Changes

V4U DTS Limousine and B9Q Funeral Coach Chassis Highlights:

--FRONT SUSPENSION: Heavy-duty steering knuckles, heavy-duty cast aluminum alloy lower control arms, heavy-duty struts and springs and heavy-duty cradle reinforcements

--REAR SUSPENSION: Heavy-duty cast iron control arms, heavy-duty air springs, mono tube rear shock absorbers and heavy-duty cradle reinforcements

--OTHER FEATURES: Over 200 specialized parts and 35 additional body reinforcements, heavy-duty brakes with larger rotors and dual piston front calipers, 8-lug wheels and specially rated tires, heavy-duty steering gear, (QSG) LT tires increase maximum GVWR from 6790 lbs. to 7250 lbs. on B9Q Funeral Coach and from 6790 lbs. to 7485 lbs. on V4U DTS Limousine, extended main body wiring harness: 70" on B9Q Funeral Coach and 136" on V4U DTS Limousine, auxiliary power steering cooler, auxiliary engine oil cooler (installation required), high-output, 220-amp alternator on V4U DTS Limousine, high-output A/C compressor on V4U DTS Limousine, and high-output, 360-watt cooling fan on V4U DTS Limousine

2007 would have been a perfect opportunity to install the new 6 speed automatic tranny but no! All we get are useless color changes and not even a new grille or tail light! GM has really let me down for 07!

Ok....

It's a boat! You should drive one...I have.

I wouldn't waste the money on a 6-speed...at least not yet.

The DTS isn't going to be around long enough to make it worthwhile....

Ok....

I have driven them. This and the Escalade are the best Caddys out there. The CTS and STS suck with there plain blah looks, el cheapo interiors, and rock hard rides. Not everyone wants a BMW clone! This is easily the best G-body I have driven, it comes with an awesome blue interior instead of the endless tirade of dull boring lackluster tans and grays, has a real flashy appearance with the chrome trim and door moldings and is the last sedan that Caddy bulds that looks like a Caddy. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that Caddy should kill it off! This is america where you are supposed to have the freedom of choice. The only 2 beefs I have with this car are the outdated 4 speed automatic and same Northstar power output from 1993.

2007 would have been a perfect opportunity to install the new 6 speed automatic tranny but no! All we get are useless color changes and not even a new grille or tail light! GM has really let me down for 07!

Why would the DTS have a grille or taillight change for 07?! It was completely refreshed inside and out for 06?! :blink:

Won't be around? You say this based on what facts? Personally I have no problem with this model, other than the interior.

Ok....

They won't be changing those for '07. As you pointed out, there was a facelift for '06. Sheesh.

Why would the DTS have a grille or taillight change for 07?!  It was completely refreshed inside and out for 06?!  :blink: