Spotted A Silver Ghost? A Dodge Demon?

ocnblu

Saw a very clean silver w/ white top '71-73 Coupe de Ville this morning (couldn't see the front end the way it was parked). Saw a yellow New New Beetle yesterday, first one I'd seen..in traffic, had the neat retro-looking wheel covers.

Astra day.

A red 3-door coupe with the great looking factory 18" thin spoke wheels rolling along. Then later a black 5-door Astra parked on the street. Rare and good looking little German runabouts.

Last night, a new red Fiat 500 lower level model on 18th St in Philly. Tiny. Parked with other cars, these look like Smart cars in length.

I have now seen 4 Volts, and a pair of 45th ann. Camaros (1 coupe, 1 Vert).

Also:

A model T out for a cruise

An immaculate Jaguar XK120/140 coupe, sinister in black.

My first sighting of a Fiat 500 actually being driven.

An entirely cherry mid 70's Mercury Grand Marquis in a minty green.

Was stuck behind a Fiat 500 on my way to class this afternoon. I say "stuck" because the driver was going about 10 under.

Also -- and this isn't such a new or exciting sighting -- I was about 400 feet behind a current-gen E-Class this afternoon. Is it just me, or has the rear of that car become so anonymous that it looks like a Camry?

I didn't think they ever sold the X-Type estate here!?

Yes...rare bird...

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/used/wagon/jaguar/x-type/_/N-ma9ZflkZfheZh7oZm5d?sf1Dir=DESC&mkId=20066&mdId=22308&rd=100000&zc=19129&PMmt=1-1-0&stkTypId=28881&sf2Dir=ASC&sf1Nm=price&sf2Nm=miles&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-bsId&pgId=2102&bsId=20216

Sunday...

New temp tagged black '12 Hyundai Velostar. Looked so cool in the parking lot, out by itself. Saw from the back, really stands out, especially in black with the upgraded wheels. In person for the 1st time, cool car.

Edited by caddycruiser

Saw a black Suburban Hybrid this morning....I knew about the Tahoe Hybrid, didn't realize their was a Suburban version also.

Saw an unusual limo yesterday evening...not a typical super stretch, but a late model black Town Car with about a 2 foot stretch between the doors. Haven't seen one like that in a late model limo.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Got up early..see a different group of cars on the commute at 5:30 than 7:30 am. At my coffee shop there was a well-worn silver green '63 Pontiac Catalina 4dr ht..lots of dents and surface rust. Also saw a very clean white '66 Mustang coupe at an intersection, and a silver early '80s Subaru hatchback of some sort..in good shape.

Saw a black Suburban Hybrid this morning....I knew about the Tahoe Hybrid, didn't realize their was a Suburban version also.

Saw an unusual limo yesterday evening...not a typical super stretch, but a late model black Town Car with about a 2 foot stretch between the doors. Haven't seen one like that in a late model limo.

Suburban...there isn't one. Unless someone made it look like so with the parts...

Suburban...there isn't one. Unless someone made it look like so with the parts...

I wondered about it..it had the Hyrbrid-specific front fascia. rear bumper, and badges on the doors. Was parked next to a Tahoe Hybrid...both black w/ tinted windows in use by the W Hotel as limo/shuttle service it looks like...probably made the cosmetic mods for green cred w/ the guests.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

1 less magnum on the road, ...accident i saw a couple days ago, both air bags, 1 person put on a stretcher into an ambulance and the driver w/ a neck brace, front end collision.

a split window vette, silver.

1 less magnum on the road, ...accident i saw a couple days ago, both air bags, 1 person put on a stretcher into an ambulance and the driver w/ a neck brace, front end collision.

Saw something like this last night...a silver Chrysler 300 had rear ended a Suburban...hard.