Promising project at a great price

Pretty sweet looking truck... and Telford isn't too far from me ;)

I wonder what the condition is? Body mounts sounds kinda extreme, especially for a Suburban.

Of course if I bought it, with my teaching background, I'd have to get COOLBUS as the license plate :smilewide:

Roger, I'd buy this thing in a heartbeat if I had the cash laying around. Body mounts are a common issue with these and all parts are available. It would not be too expensive to get the job done either.

And, you could buy this and immediately list it on ebay without spending a dime and turn a profit.

Sweet Ride, I would love to add this to my stable of Suburbans, but the wife wants a gas mizer CUV. I keep telling her she would be safer and about the same economy for gas with using it for around town driving. Love the classic lines. :)

I don't know Camino, this one looks promising too... http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2316488320.html

:o:lol:

Something inside is telling me that I should go and look at the one you posted. While I prefer the '67/'68 frontend styling of this generation, this '72 is calling to me. I haven't been able to take my eyes off of it today - it's been up on my screen at work since this morning.

That's a cool old burban. I really like the panel trucks of that generation, made '67-69. Those seem pretty scarce...

They sure are now, but when I was a kid a local oil company had a whole fleet of them... in black!

They kept them perfect - always squeaky clean.