No 5 speed auto for Sky

91z4me

Upon further review, I think that just means they just deleted footnote 1 from MXO (the code for the automatic). I'm guessing footnote 1 said something about availability (maybe late availability?) and now the auto is available so they got rid of it.

In Ordering Info -> Mechanical the automatic is still available.

There are other things with footnotes, so it makes me think that it was simply a deletion of the footnote.

Glad we figured that out. I really was stumped why GM would stop using its only auto option on the Sky. It just didn't make any sense.

I agree that the note simply states that the footnote is deleted. No worries.

BTW, 91z4me, that's a great pic of the next gen Camaro as your sig. Is it something you came up with.

It is cropped from a wallpaper that MPH has on their website.

Does anybody know what the gearlever/boot/layout of the automatic Sky and Solstice looks like?

I have one from the auto show and I'll post it once I get it uploaded...

EDIT: Here it is, I know the pic isn't the greatest since I had to crop it from a pic of the whole interior, but it gives you the basic idea:

Posted Image

Does anybody know what the gearlever/boot/layout of the automatic Sky and Solstice looks like?

Ask and ye shall receive; I can't get the pics to post here, so here's a link to the www.skyroadster.com forum where there's several pictures of the SKY's auto trans to see:

http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showthre...light=Automatic

I believe the footnote relates to the interim/late availability of the automatic. My SKY was ordered with it on 2/28 and there were at least 4 more images (orders) accepted with it today (info courtesy of www.skyroadster.com, where the auto pics above came from too).