Spring Break

trinacriabob

Let's hear some. Good or bad. Doesn't matter.

Las Vegas...long weekend...not that warm, shucks...love the starkness of the desert landscape but wouldn't want to live there....there's a lot of low-life around (what do you expect in a gambling based town). Took the last flight back up and it ran late, so today at work was B...A....D.

well i hope u had sommmme fun. and the desrt and mountains do look prettyy cool. there are a lot of lowlifes there. i was riding back from a skatepark and got shot by a paintball gun..waht lowlifes lol. btw where i lived was towards the northwest, around lone mountain, the mountain that kinda sticks out into the town. but it was "horse zoned" and county zoned. i also live lbelow gas peak the huge mountain to the north

there are a lot of lowlifes there. i was riding back from a skatepark and got shot by a paintball gun..waht lowlifes lol. btw where i lived was towards the northwest, around lone mountain,

Chargerino! Yes. Your REAL hometown was cool.

Watching the low life can be interesting. The furthest west I went was Summerlin...nice, new area. The furthest east I went was Lake Mead and Henderson...also a decent area with nice views of Vegas from the ridge.

Just wish OTHERS would share their Spring Break week or weekends.

Chargerino!  Yes.  Your REAL hometown was cool. 

Watching the low life can be interesting.  The furthest west I went was Summerlin...nice, new area.  The furthest east I went was Lake Mead and Henderson...also a decent area with nice views of Vegas from the ridge.

Just wish OTHERS would share their Spring Break week or weekends.

summerlin? that place sucks..i hate it, you cant leave your lawn mower out for 2 seconds without getting in trouble, its a gated community that is really strict.

Spring break was 2 weeks ago...

It was alright, went back to Hicks' Arctic Tundra aka Indiana and did the damn thing there...

Hung out with some people, got as much of a job lined up as possible at this time for summer, changed peoples' lives for the better, etc. Just the usual.

Spring break was decent for me. I had a big trip planned. Me and the gf were going to go down to denver and stay with my cousin and visit some friends. Well my cousin ended up having some medical problems so we scrapped that idea. (my cousin ended up being fine) So then me and her went up to winnipeg, mb and had a little fun in the bars with some friends of ours. I ended up pretty much taking care of her, but it was still a ton of fun. The girlfriend went home with some other friends and from winnipeg I went over to Northwest Angle, MN, which is that little tip of Minnesota that sticks up into Canada (take a look at a map, you will find it) and met my dad and a guy he works with and we went ice fishing. You really are in the middle of nowhere up there. Well fishing sucked for the most part, and after 2 days of sitting on the ive in a little house doing nothing we decided to get outa there. I went home spend a couple days and spent some time with the fam and then on thurs I headed down to Minneapolis for the weekend. My cousin was going to be moving to Vegas the week after so I wanted to hang out with him one more time. Just chilled in Minneapolis/St Paul for a few days I guess. Did the Mall of America and all that junk. We had a going away party for my cousin on saturday night which was a pretty decent party, and then on sunday I headed back to school. So 9 days, 1650 miles later, and like $200 in gas later, I was back in Fargo. Overall it was a pretty good time.

Edited by scharmer05

• 2 weeks later...

Not really spring break (in the college sense) for me, but I am taking some long weekends out of town.

Went to Phoenix last weekend to see my sister,went to a concert, and played a little golf. Nice weather. Next weekend, the G/F and I are driving down to Santa Fe and plan to see an old friend from grad school in Los Alamos. The weekend after that, we are going to LA for a 4 day weekend to see friends, go to a concert.. probably too cold to go in the water, but probably walk on the beach some.

I'm pretty sure that a thread w/ "spring break" in the subject and no girlie pics therein is a violation of Internet law- don't make me go Chuck Norris on all y'all! :blink: