Tricks? Treats? Spots?

ocnblu

Saw an odd one this morning....came up behind a slinky new black Infiniti M37/45..but it wasn't..

It was a Nissan Fuga w/ Michigan plates.

I wonder who was driving a Nissan Fuga w/ Michigan plates at 6:20am in Chandler, AZ? Press? Corporate?

Test vehicle used by some other OEM or even by Nissan/Infinity themselves, perhaps... Manufacturer plate?

Edited by ZL-1

White Fiesta SES hatch... Enterprise rental car. Makes me wonder if Ford is really doing as well with this car as we're told.

Ford fleets all their models, wouldn't surprise me to see one as a rental. Don't think it necessarily means anything as far as consumer sales..

Very true. The Fiesta is doing as well as Ford has said, but that doesn't mean they still won't put a small supply of them in a fleet somewhere...more people to drive them & get the word out.

Fiesta...aside from our lot at work...a blue SES hatch zipped past me on a back road to work the other morning...on the road, always makes me think "who shipped a Euro car over to drive..." Just different in presence than what has been US typical.

New 2011 Avalanche LTZ in White Diamond with the also new "Body Color Ext. Components" option, using the Escalade EXT's painted sail panels, side box covers, tailgate topper & full width rear brakelight section up top. Stunner. Only available with White Diamond, Black or Silver, however.

Made me start thinking what mine was worth...

Image00001.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00002.jpg

I still prefer your white though. Pearl White on any vehicle reminds me of... genetic material.

The bright crisp nature of Summit White never fails to grab my eye, I just miss the luxury tone of WDT from my G6 days...and when I start trying to clean the Summit White after a while.

Yellow Smart car, darting through Lewes. In a cramped town, fitting.

Odd, I see so few & don't even think of these anymore.