Flavor Flave

Justin Bimmer

Like I just said last night:

He's a washed up nut who's claim to fame is the inability to find a wrist watch to wear so he hangs 12" wide 30lbs. clocks around his neck. The guy is pretty damn wacky. Plus it's super annoying that he's always calling ut his own name like a down syndrome mego-maniac.

The G/F watches it just to make fun of the show... I can't even watch it for that kind of entertainment. It's so lame. :P

Most.obnoxious."celebrity."ever.

overrated... yes

obnoxious... maybe, but that title can be given to any number of celebrties i.e M. Carey, P. Hilton, Diddy

I will give Flav this much... he still trying to keep his name out there. Some washed up rappers/hype men are just that washed up

NO!

Shows like these are an unbelieveable waste of airtime, but I bet that most that would watch it would also buy a Toyota Camry.

Flava Flaaaaaave has actually gotten me......I mean he's actually introduced me to my now "ex"

I will post pics of me in the Flava Flave hat that I have sometime this summer.

Oh yes, I will.

I honestly watch it on occasion simply for the fact that I'm impressed he's still alive after doing all the crack he did back when he was with Public Enemy. That and I'm all over that Viking helmet of his; very snazzy.

Hogan Knows Best comes back on this Sunday.

his daughter is even hotter this year. I will head out to LA in a mad attempt to meet her. Or wait, is he still in Florida?