New Mind Expanding Drug

DMT

Imagine a world where nothing you know now would exsist. An alternate reality if you will. This is what most people decribe DMT as. It has been dubbed the "businessman drug" because the intense effects only last around 30min. The effects are sudden and without warning, where our reality disappears and you see things that have never exsisted. Could you handle this? Would you try it? Who else thinks this is extremely freaky, but cool at the same time?

website with more info

Hyperspace

Any mind altering drugs need to be approached with great care. Never done alone. Always done in company that one trusts. Some people just can't handle them. However, having said that - each generation has its chemicals (LSD in the '60's, Xtacy in the '80's, Crystal more recently) but they are definitely not for everyone.

If it causes ANY amount of permanent damage my answer is NO. ONe killed brain cell, one ounce of damage to my body.... anything.

DMT is one of the oldest psychedelics in use, shamans (or their analogs) all over the world have been using it to pay a visit to God. It is something that is most certainly not to be taken lightly! While I am not aware of its use causing any harm to anybody physically, mentally it may be a great, great deal for anyone to take in, especially at some of the ages (and levels of psychedelic experience) of the people involved here.

Marvel at it, read all about it (and get the story straight on everything else psychedelic), but please do not take it unless you've ascended that psychedelic stairway!

Besides, I bet most of you wouldn't even know where to get it. I sure don't!

This, by the way, is by no means new. I know exactly one person who tried it, and this was in the 80s. DMT is a pretty simple plant alkaloid (an herbal extract if you will) that's been around since whenever those plants evolved to produce this chemical. I would safely pin it at at least one million years ago.

DMT (N,N-dimethyltryptamine) is actually found in trace amounts in psychedelic mushrooms (along with its chemically substituted counterpart, 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, otherwise known as psilocybin).

However, more interestingly, DMT is an endogenous chemical in the human brain! Some people believe it is what endows us with our souls, the ability to dream, and that it's what facilitates our passages from the spirit world during birth, and back to it during death (there are poorly-researched articles stating that "DMT levels are higher" during these phases of life). Not necessarily the most scientifically thorough explanation for things, but interesting and on-topic none the less!

yes, not a new drug, i guess i should have clarified that...

as much as i have read recently it has no psyhcological or physical dependancies or damage, a few articles mentioned that higher amounts of DMT were found in the body at Time of Death.

I have no idea where to find it other than south america in plant form. I would however like to try some and if i was ever offered i would take it without hesitation. i have done lsd and tried mushrooms, i perfer lsd, but do keep it to a minimum. In my own experience i cannot have others present while taking these drugs, just personal preference.

Well... sounds intriguing, but I don't even know where to find the most common drugs, let alone this. Although, if I tried, I probably could... Brookville is far from "clean", if you know what I mean. :D:P Anyways, yeah, wouldn't find it if I wanted to.

Meth's a big deal out there isn't it?