Dodge Hornet Concept

99camaroSS

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/15/dod...hornet-concept/

Dodge today announced the new 2007/2008 Dodge Hornet Concept, a vehicle designed to bring to the B-segment market a unique blend of European sensibility regarding engine size and overall footprint with an American flare for aggressive attitude and flexible interior space. "We wanted the Hornet to be dynamic, nimble, fun to drive, and have an adaptable space-efficient interior," said Mark Moushegian, principal exterior designer. "At the same time we set out to create a vehicle with a uniquely American character to expand the image and presence of the Dodge brand in Europe and international markets, especially in the entry-level market."

"We went for a rallye-inspired look-robust, capable, and most definitely not 'cutesy.' We wanted a distinct 'edge' to the design. We especially wanted to push the envelope of interior volume. That's why the Hornet is almost as wide as a C-segment vehicle," Moushegian continued. Consequently the Hornet's chunky, wheels-to-the-corner silhouette imparts the fun of assertive motoring to even the most mundane of errands.

Posted Image

Edited by 99camaroSS

Scion Xb + Caliber or Magnum = fugly. QED byatch

I am not fan of the "lunch box" vehicle segment myself. I hated the xb, that Ford SYNus concept thing, and now this is added to the hate list. I hope that GM doesn't decide that it needs a lunchbox.

// c0ld_phuz10n

As a long-time fan of Chrysler, I feel that I am obliged and have every right to make my statement of: "This sucks" or "Disgusting". :banghead:

Guest YellowJacket894

Looks better than a Scion XB, anyway. Much rather have this than one of those, but I'd rather not drive both of them, if you get my drift.

One could say that those vehciles couldn't do any drifting, but more of a "Hey guess what? My box can flip through puddles."

It reminds me of the Nitro. It looks odd, the interior is nice but it should stay as a concept. Dodge doesnt need this its 2 small and plus I'd rather buy a Caliber.