Do you tell a guy if his fly is down?

usonia

Situation 1: I'm at the gas station the other day and I see a guy walking towards me in a dark suit with a white shirt so the fact that his fly was open was pretty obvious. I kind of froze because I felt like I should tell him. I would want to be told if it were me, but I just couldn't do it. I was too embarrassed and I felt terrible about it. What would you do?

Situation 2: This is a bit different, but kind of the same. I'm at the gym in the locker room getting changed and this older guy comes from the showers and is kind of near me drying off. He's pasty white and he's got his back to me. In the middle of his back, sticking out like a sore thumb is this discolored area about the size of a nickel. It's really weird looking. I've seen pictures because I have a paranoia of getting it myself so I immediately think 'skin cancer'. Then I think, it's in the middle of his back. He may not even be aware that it's there and what if it isn't diagnosed in time? I felt like I should say something but how do you tell a naked guy in a locker room you noticed a weird looking thing in the middle of his back? What would you do?

Situation 1:  I'm at the gas station the other day and I see a guy walking towards me in a dark suit with a white shirt so the fact that his fly was open was pretty obvious.  I kind of froze because I felt like I should tell him.  I would want to be told if it were me, but I just couldn't do it.  I was too embarrassed and I felt terrible about it.  What would you do?

Situation 2:  This is a bit different, but kind of the same.  I'm at the gym in the locker room getting changed and this older guy comes from the showers and is kind of near me drying off.  He's pasty white and he's got his back to me.  In the middle of his back, sticking out like a sore thumb is this discolored area about the size of a nickel.  It's really weird looking.  I've seen pictures because I have a paranoia of getting it myself so I immediately think 'skin cancer'.  Then I think, it's in the middle of his back.  He may not even be aware that it's there and what if it isn't diagnosed in time?  I felt like I should say something but how do you tell a naked guy in a locker room you noticed a weird looking thing in the middle of his back?  What would you do?

1: Feel no embarassement when you are helping others. Just say it.

2: Same concept. Good people communicate with and care about others,

I would wait `til he at least had some pants and say- Sorry if I'm being too

nosy, I couldn't help noticing..... If he's crabby, his prob not yours!

What if you save his life- Karma is real.

1) I would only say it if a friend or relative had this issue.

You don't know how this person would react and might be embarassed/offended that you just happen to be staring in the direction of his crotch even though things like open flies do stand out even if you weren't planning on looking in that region.

2) I wouldn't bother either. The guy should be getting monthly checks by his doctor if he's older. I'm sure the doctor had already seen it or will eventually.

1 stare and laugh. but you should go "hey check the fly" and walk away.

2 its probably a sun spot or somthing birthmark. but just make a loud and noticable "HOLY $h! that cant be healthy" and leave.

2 its probably a sun spot or somthing birthmark. but just make a loud  and noticable "HOLY $h! that cant be healthy" and leave.

LMFAO! I do not think I would be able to get that out without rolling around on the floor.

In either case, I won't say anything to the guy if I don't know him. Some people will appreciate the kindness. Some will get pissed of at you noticing.

If I know the guy, and his fly's open, I'll crack something like "Your airplane's flying a little low" or "You're about to get sued for false advertisement" before motioning with my hands to pull up a zipper.

#1 - What if you're the person who pulled it down for him? Do you need to say anything?

#2 - If I had spoken to the guy before in passing, I might ask if he's had it checked, but I wouldn't introduce myself for the first time and then launch into that whole "dude, you have a McDonald's hamburger patty stuck to your back, WTF izzat, bleh!" routine.

For situation 1- tell people. Others at school have told me when my troublesome corduroys come undone. It seems like everytime I wear those, I end up feeling a draft.