The latest craze

ocnblu

What the heck? The latest thing at work among the guys I am closer to is... ball tapping. They seem to take great pleasure in backhanding each other in the nuts. I tapped this one dude one time (the only time, since I feel funny doing it)... now it seems I'm a marked man. I found a 3 foot high piece of styrofoam in the shape of a tomb stone next to my desk with a message spray painted on it:

R.I.P.

Bill's nuts

So I guess I need to wear a cup to work. Does anyone else have unruly workmates? :stupid:

Edited by ocnblu

Um-kay...sounds like a very strange place you work.

At my place, we basically BS about video games, computer chips, big screen tv technology (the endless DLP vs Plasma vs LCOS vs LCD vs LED etc), building your own PVRs, the latest Macs, beer technology, etc...

I can safely say I have never had that happen. :lol:

Back in high school, the thing that the bigger guys did was walk by and punch someone in the arm so hard that they felt it for a couple hours afterward. You get the knuckles on the right muscle and your arm is pretty much useless for a little while.

Edited by mustang84

Brookville has that problem. I don't understand it, quite frankly... but if I ever get tapped, someone's getting knocked the f**k out, I'll tell you that. My balls are sacred. :yes:

Indeed! They did that all year in my auto class last year.. I made sure they knew I'd nail 'em if they hit me.

Someone went to hit me and I wound up to punch 'em in the face and they totally just stopped and walked away.

Nowhere, PA

Hey now... Only I live in Nowhere, PA. If you check the locations for everybody else who said they've seen this, they're in nicely sized Cities outside of PA, except for Ocnblu. Don't single me out, damnit! <_<:P

Hah you wouldnt mind if the guy who did it was named Shane. :lol:

Well, I didn't say there weren't any exceptions, did I? :D^_^