Super Bowl Commercials

Chris_Doane

The Camry Hybrid ad was just too schmaltzy...

My favorite ad was probably the first Bud Light ad with the guys trashing their office (cube farm).... it hit home since I live that life and the thought of everyone freaking out and joyfully trashing the place is irresistible... smile.gif

I liked the Fed Ex caveman one also.

Edited by moltar

i liked the roskstar enrgy drink commercial were the ockstar enrgy drink i s a big tanker and it runs the little redbull geo trcker of the road, hilarious!

*chuckles*

Even with the Steelers in it (Dad's team), I didn't see many of the commercials ... kept forgetting to watch ... lol. Go figure ;). Sadly, I also missed some of the game :(.

The ones I DID see ... were rather humorous ... such as the "magic refrigerator", the streaking sheep, the defibulator, etc....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"It's coming down to nothing more than apathy" ... The Fray ... 'Over My Head'

Apparetly Pizza Hut was running commercials, probably the same stupid ones they've been running, and they were working. At least until halftime, I guess the STones put everyone to sleep, sales just died. But I made great money yesterday. And I didn't really see any of the commercials, when I did get home I watched Family Guy instead.

The Hummer commericals had been out previously (or at least a shorter version of it).

The CareerBuilder.com commercials were great. Monkeys/apes in commercials = funny automatically.

The Gillette Fusion commerical for all that buildup in previous commercials in the weeks before: :rolleyes: . "OMG, it's got five blades and a single one on one razor! The world will never be the same!"

The Budweiser ads were all good. The only organization that can match the makers of crappy beer in terms of the quality of their commercials is the NFL itself. And flame me if you want, but I like the "Indestructible Tacoma" commercials, even though I'm not a fan of the new generation pickup.

The worst were the ridiculously stupid Diet Pepsi commericals with the Pepsi can rapping and acting in movies. Even dumber than the Diet Pepsi Machine commercials with the Patriots.

I liked the streaking sheep and fly/defibrillator commercials. I only caught the end of the woman + blindfolded man on the plane but it was in the same vein as the defibrillator. Actually, it was the same company.

I thought the ad for the new Camry was going to be a worse Spanglish offender than it was. I think the only Spanish in it was, 'Si.' The H3 commercial was cool and the Escalade commercial was interesting, to say the least.

No one enjoyed the Dove commercial?