Half Time Show

Charger4U

Did u like the half time show/rolling stones  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Did u like the half time show/rolling stones

• Yes, It rocked!!
    • No
    • No it friggin sucked!!

I liked it. It's a lot better than the usual medley of $h!ty pop they always show, though I agree that someone from Detroit would've been more appropriate.

But what I really liked was how everything in the Superbowl had an automotive feel to it. Did anybody else notice that the player bios were done to resemble classic cars from the 50s with their names written in the same text that might have been on an old Cadillac or Buick?

Edited by Enzora

If we're talking about Detroit then what about the Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent? After halftime was over I bet he would have even cooked things made out of the animals he hunted that afternoon for all the fans.

Was never a huge Stones fan, but they sounded as well as could be expected with a 4-minute set-up time. God- they're all on the Heroin Weight Management Program, eh? Think Mick'll hang it up when he hits 65 in 3 years?

Maybe..I do wonder how long they can keep going on... I saw them a few years ago in Vegas and it was a great show..lots of energy and lasted almost 3 hrs.

It sucked. I said it for weeks a Detroit artist would have been better. This city has far and away the musical history to support someone represent us at the Superbowl.

I'm a Stones fan, so I liked it. Wasn't a huge fan of the set, would've preferred Brown Sugar or Paint it Black (favorite) to Start Me Up...but good seeing them.

One of my friends made a funny but true comment about the halftime show...how they've had old, safe guys for the past two years...talk about minimizing risk.

While nostalgia's great I'd like to see something more modern next year...nothing as ADD as the MTV-produced bunch though...

yuck...........

Just what I want to see......a 60+ year old man, bone thin, wearing a "belly shirt."

It seemed to us that he was just yelling the words to the songs....not actually singing....

I'm wondering if those guys are WAY past their prime?????

Plus, did you notice that you NEVER see any BALD rock stars? (No matter HOW old they are....) Where did all of them get all that hair??

Aren't they all like over 60?