Word Association

Charger4U

6 hours ago, David said:

Streamlined

image.png

That's the ICONIC 1938 Buick Y-Job, WTH kind of BS caption is this.  More embarrassing proof that some posters here live in an astonishing parallel universe when it comes to cars.  I thought everyone in the world knew about the seminal concept car, known as the Y-Job.  A glaring display of naivete to post it with an incorrect caption, and so earnestly.  !!!

River

Edited by ocnblu
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2

3 hours ago, ocnblu said:

That's the ICONIC 1938 Buick Y-Job, WTH kind of BS caption is this.  More embarrassing proof that some posters here live in an astonishing parallel universe when it comes to cars.  I thought everyone in the world knew about the seminal concept car, known as the Y-Job.  A glaring display of naivete to post it with an incorrect caption, and so earnestly.  !!!

River

So instead of saying “Hey. Wrong car. That’s a Buick”, you basically make it personal and insult him? I guess being a passive aggressive dyck just comes natural.

Phoenix

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

7 hours ago, ocnblu said:

River

Considering I was on this site: https://www.supercars.net/blog/cars-of-the-1930s/

Saw the car and thought wow that is really cool for an old car. Love the style and design. I live moving forward into the Future and not living in the past.

Your Post gets your the Ultimate next term in this thread.

Douchebag

• Haha 1