Word Association

Charger4U

march

nice play on words there. i understand uncircumcised ones are quite sensitive.

A friend of mine in college got circumcised when he was ninteen. Not fun.

One of my sons is circumcised and the other is not. Painful to watch them do that to a newborn...a penis is a horrible thing to mangle.

Chris

Macy's

I have no idear where that little outburst from Bobbi* came from, Satty. I am confused.

No, blu, it's that your proclivities are at the forefront of everything you do and say, rather than the decent amount of brains you have in your head. What a memorable post #20,000.

*not cool, keep inferring what you want, some of us are not interested in replicating your blended-family complicated white-trash world...from what you post...

To thread:

scallops

A friend of mine in college got circumcised when he was ninteen. Not fun.

One of my sons is circumcised and the other is not. Painful to watch them do that to a newborn...a penis is a horrible thing to mangle.

Chris

Having gone through medical school, it is true that an uncircumcised penis is more sensative than a circumcised one, but then the studies have shown that those that are circumcised have longer staying power and less problems of infection especially in the senior years when the mind might wander and they forget to pull the skin back and properly clean themselves.

Personally I think all should have it done from a medical stand point and no matter what people say, a baby will never remember the day they were circumcised.

Back to the Word Game:

Peaches

Yoda

"No, blu, it's that your proclivities are at the forefront of everything you do and say, rather than the decent amount of brains you have in your head. What a memorable post #20,000.

*not cool, keep inferring what you want, some of us are not interested in replicating your blended-family complicated white-trash world...from what you post..."

I really have no idea what you are yammering about, Bob. Simmer down a little, will ya. Have a wank or something then come back when you are less stressed.