Happy new year

Satty

An hour before midnight, I was outside in the snow (sans shoes) extinguishing a dumpster fire in my backyard. Melted/burned a 95-gal container to the ground and melted some siding. I managed to NOT burn my hands dragging it away from the house.

Even tho I'm still up @ 2:40 AM, still mildly rattled, 2010 is already better than 2009.

Wishing everyone a healthy, happy & lucrative New Year.

NYE ended up being pretty uneventful. There weren't many people out, probably because it was about 10 degrees. As we were leaving we got to see a guy puke all over the hood of a car, that was pretty cool. Spent most of today in bed, hanging out with the wife and taunting people on Facebook, so far 2010 has been a pretty good year.

Happy New Year! 2010, the year of the Zeta? I wonder ... :smilewide:

Ahem, yes...as a few of you GM peeps have said :AH-HA: Just as long as GM heads the warning I Tweeted Chris Preuss, too many of us Zeta previewers have had the wrong kind of preview on a few things that need to be resolved pre bazillions of them return. Otherwise, the glorious dream boats serve to make lots of :spin:

Happy New Year! Going to be one of moving up & on for me, and finally getting things into order, car aside--2009 may have seen a bit much of that. But it was the one fun part of the year.

2010...it even looks & sounds new and fresh...