What is the last five drink you just had?

ToniCipriani

1. Diet Coke

2. Water

3. Water

4. Naked Orange Juice

5. Different types of Tequila (my friends and I were Tequila tasting last night. We cracked open some $200+ bottles of patron, corazon, and some other stuff. The more expensive stuff was alright, but the best one we had was this tequila in this hand blown bottle. It had the exterior of a normal bottle. Long neck with this built in thing to slow down the pouring (perfect for shots) and there was like this pinneapple which was hand blown into the bottle from the bottom of the bottle. Really cool bottle and really good tequila. Went down really smooth.

Can't believe I'd remember.

Reverse chronological order:

1. Coke (drinking it right now at work)

2. Hot tea (lunch)

3. Grapefruit juice (this am)

4. Starbucks mocha (before making a second trip to the office last night)

5. Coke (last night)

Clean living.

man...way too much caffiene...no wonder I talk so fast...

Coffee this AM at home

Starbucks after the gym..QUAD Iced Venti Mocha, non fat, no whip

Orange Juice..purchased at Starbucks...

Starbucks after lunch...QUAD Iced Venti Mocha, non fat, no whip

Water.

And, damn I spend a lot of coin at Starbucks

Orange juice

Cherry Pepsi at dinner--The only soda I drink regularly anymore, and that's only once or twice a week, usually.

water

water

water

Since I've been in college, I've become much cheaper and healthier with my beverage selection, so the Brita filter has become my best friend.

Caffeine?

Good guess but no. Hate sugared soda- too sweet. Can't drink diet anymore- racks my joints. Those artificial sweetners are reprehensible chemically and they WILL bother your joints over time. Do an internet search about aspartame sometime- absolutely shocking. Never liked the taste of coffee.

1. Bottled Water

2. Bottled Water

3. Bottled Water

4. Bottled Water

5. Bottled Water

And the list goes on...occasionally I'll have milk if a meal warrants it and if it's desperately cold out...hot chocolate is appropriate...otherwise...water.

- Dr. Pepper

- Coffee-Flavored Milk

- Dr. Pepper

- Water

- Water

EDIT: # 1 and 3 were not really Dr. Pepper but Stop&Shop's generic version of the stuff. It's called Dr. Bob. LOL

Check out the label: Kind of kinky! :P

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

Like beer, but more angstful?

Heh. Don't know about the "angst" part. :)

The word "alt" means "old" in German. It refers to the old way of brewing beer, before lagering was used. Most modern German beers (and the popular American brews like Miller, Bud, PBR, Coors) are bottom-up fermenting brews that are cold lagered; hence the name "lager" that's used to refer to them. But in the old days before lagering, beers were brewed with yeast that fermented from the top down, producing an ale.

So an "alt" is merely a German ale, brewed the old way.

Warning: I'm just as geeky about beer as I am cars.

Edited by NeonLX

Hmmm...

1. water from the company water cooler

2. Coffee from the company Daz Bog coffee pots

3. Coffee from Starbucks this morning

4. OJ at home w/ breakfast this morning

5. Water when I woke up from the glass on my nightstand

I'll be heading with my cubies to the pub tonite after work, so I'll probably have a barley pop or two...

Hmm, tonight (this morning):

1.) Water

2.) Orange soda

3.) Arby's water

4.) Arby's water (I went back to bug them)

5.) Water