Need your Help...

Sixty8panther

I'm talking to a friend's brother today about cars and he's like "WTF is drifting?"

So I explained the basics and said I'd emial him some cool video footage except I can't find too many good ones. I posted a great one on the old forum (pre-August-crash) it was off of BigBoys.com (now Break.com) but since our old Forum is inaccessible I'm wondering if you guys can post some good links in this thread.

Here's a decent one:

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1132567542/..._Drifting_Video

except it's all choppy and keeps "getting stuck" on my old POS machine.

Thanks in advance. :)

This isn't directed specifically toward you, MyerShift, but rather, I wanted to comment on this quote for all.

One thing to keep in mind is that your perception of what homosexuals are like is inaccurate, because for the majority of the time, you cannot differentiate between a heterosexual and a straight-acting homosexual. Thus your exposure to gays is limited to only the extremely vocal, open, and feminine males that do stand out.

There are millions of homosexuals in the world, but you allow only a minority of them (the "gay-acting" ones that catch your attention) to mold your opinion of homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with "acting gay" if it's natural, of course.

show him some goodold fashioned tray sliding

google movie search should work

o man mute. tray sliding................ great stuff. one of my friends has a 1990 for tempo and we tray slide like hell in that baby. what works really well is if you get some of those milk crate type things that you see behind restaurants and cut the back off so you can drive right in. theres now way they can slip out and they last 4 times as long

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Guys!

Fijian: For some reason your link would not work.

Variance: Very nice. That Japanese Drifter may not speak english but he knows more about what makes a good car then the entire N.A. Division of Toyota & Honda combined. Great driver.

Empowah: Love that British laugh as a soundtrack for high speed manouvers.

Decka:

Great video!

Remember how I said that my Camaor has a very distinct exhaust note unlike most pushrods? I hate to sound like a wannabe pouser but THIS CTS-V is it. That's VERY close to what my '68 sounds like. :D

I've listened to it a few times, and now it's just kind of annoying. Still sounds sinister, but it's just very harsh, but I guess thats what happens when you run straight pipes. That burnout at the end though was pretty cool. I was waiting for sparks to start flying...I wonder what tires he was runnin, they held up damn well.