Now that we've seen the Camaro concept...

Variance

Would you buy a production version of the Camaro concept?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a production version of the Camaro concept?

• Hells yeah!
    • Maybe, provided/as long as...
    • Not sure.
    • Nope.

by 2009 (hopefully) i'll be done with training and working in the automotive field problly BMW. im sure with a sallary like that, i'll be able to buy one. im sure any chevy fan is down for this, its not lacking anything

its like your dreams have come true, how could you deny it :blink:

I'd buy it if it was called Geo Metro as long as it's true to the concept.

This really is the nicest concept of all time... hotter than a McLaren F1, sleeker than a $5,000,000 Hemi'Cuda' and beefier than a '70 CHevelle LS6.

This ties with the SIXTEEN for all out coolest concept ever. NO joke. Laught if you will but that's my honest to goodness opinion.

This is a damn fine car. I honestly didn't know how any car would ever live up to the nameplate of "Camaro" again....now I see. This car [is][/b] a Camaro....and I'm buying one the second it rolls out onto the floor.

Well, we all know that it will change a bit once it hits the assembly lines. I think that the greenhouse is a bit too much like the Chrysler 300, so that will have to change, the wheels will certainly be a bit smaller, and I'm sure that the interior will have a bit more plastic wood, or whatever...

Still... hell yeah, i'd buy one!!

Edited by 62impala