Alright... Back To Cars

Cory Wolfe

Who gives a $h! about overpriced import "exotics" when the Camaro concept that wil become a production car & a reality for me to be able to purchase is hotter than 100% of the cars in this thread.

That's honestly the way I feel. F40? 904GTS? Gallardo? MR2!?!?

all weak for the asking price.

[/asshole]

67 GT40 MkIV & friends at 67 LeMan, #1 w/Dan Gurney/AJ Foyte won

Posted Image

67 206 Dino

Posted Image

67 Alfa Tipo 33

Posted Image

67 Detomaso Vallelunga

Posted Image

67 XP 880 Astro II, Chevrolet mid-engine Corvette proposal

Posted Image

68 XP-882 mid-engine gull-wing Corvette prototype - 'Aerovette'

Posted Image

69 Detomaso Mangusta

Posted Image

69 XP-895 extensively modified XP-882 (1 of the 2 built), Reynolds Aluminum alloy body

Posted Image

all in all Id say 6 great years B)

Who gives a $h! about overpriced import "exotics" when the Camaro concept that wil become a production car & a reality for me to be able to purchase is hotter than 100% of the cars in this thread.

That's honestly the way I feel. F40? 904GTS? Gallardo? MR2!?!?

all weak for the asking price.

[/asshole]

boy thats some attitude picture boy....did I give that to you on any of your extensive posts ?..................did I ?

:thumbsdown:

boy thats some attitude picture boy....did I give that to you on any of your extensive posts ?..................did I ?

:thumbsdown:

:withstupid:

Sixty8... just don't post in these instances. People do have other passions that what you do, you know. I love ME cars... So... go elsewhere. Damn, that pisses me off. I feel like saying more, but I'm trying to hold back from verbally assaulting you. God...

I should take some pics of my friends 914...its a pretty sick car...if only it was in running condition, I think it needs a new tranny, among other things...it has a fair amount of work done to it...I guess the guy who had it before tracked it...It handles like no other, but the engine is gutless. Needs a 350 swap :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by Nick

its all about this bad ass

i think it spanks on the cien in almost every way ( not to be dissin gm)

Posted Image

and how can you go with out the FASTEST PRODUCTION CAR IN THE WORLD

Posted Image

Posted Image

this vector used to be the fastest car in the world, back in the day...

Posted Image

Edited by Fijian

hey. wait a minute...

these are mid-fronts (as were C5's). do these count, or are we talking stictly about cars that you have to lean over the back bumper to sevice?

Nope, not midengined, they are front engined. Mid engine is behind passenger compartment, infront of axle. "midship" easily identified by greater distance from rear of door to axle, which in most cases is at the very back of the cars with little to no overhang. Behind the axle front mount easily identifiable by the long nose, great distance from back of tire to front of door, no "cab forward" there.

All front engined sports cars have been behind the front axle mount, since the early Ferraris or Alfas.....even earlier with say like American Auburns or you name it, all old cars, sports cars or not had the front axle pushed to the front, nothing new there. I believe even the first Corvettes were behind the axle mounts. My Alpine and MGs, Healeys you name it are all mounted behind the axle or best way to look at it is the suspension is mounted infront of the engine.

Only grey area might be the affordable transverse mounts where the engine was barely infront of the rear axle, like the X1/9, Scorpion, MR2, Fiero but they still are not rear engined either so they get mid engine status.