New 2007 Tahoe Pics!

Northstar

That 6-passenger configuration looks pretty nice. Seriously, if you really need to carry 7 or 8 people either get a Suburban or a minivan. Another thing is that it's too bad GM didn't scoop out a third-row footwell like the Dodge Durango designers did, and both those trucks have rear live axles.

Very Very Niice!!!! Can't wait to see them in person at the auto show!!!!

Has anyone really noticed the unique dual hood bulges in the hood and how they are designed? Really tough and classy looking at the same time. The only thing I'm disappointed in is that the third seat appears to be the "removable" kind instead of the kind that stows in the floor like, I believe, the Expedition and Navigator. That's a big inconvenience these days in what is supposedly a brand-new, class-leading SUV from GM....

Has anyone really noticed the unique dual hood bulges in the hood and how they are designed?  Really tough and classy looking at the same time.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is that the third seat appears to be the "removable" kind instead of the kind that stows in the floor like, I believe, the Expedition and Navigator.

That's a big inconvenience these days in what is supposedly a brand-new, class-leading SUV from GM....

[post="66143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes, the hood is very nice.

The HVAC controls look surprisingly original, too, especially from a GM product. The 20" wheels and body-color door handles make such a huge difference.

Forgot to mention the mirrors... they'd complement the Tahoe better if they were more angular and less round. Edited by empowah

Very classy looking overall. Not too agressive, not too soft. My only two minor complaints on the exterior are those GM badges and the shape of the window on the rear passenger door. I guess they decided that the Escalade should get the slightly edgier rear door.

Well... it doesn't look that good without the 20-inchers... and I still don't like that the fake wood doesn't continue to above the radio. That black pieces looks cheap, just like in the Lucerne where the whole radio surround looks cheap. Ugh... That and I don't the taillights. They look huge and excessive to me. Pics look good, though... :D