Autoshow Previews

HarleyEarl

Ugh, the XK is so not beautiful. The interior is good, but the front has serious underbite and a puffy lower lip.

[post="65793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think it looks good until you get to the picture where the front is staring you in the face. Then, it just looks like some fish from "Finding Nemo."

I think you're in a cranky mood, Harley. I think the Edge, Aviator, CX7 and Tahoe are the best. I can't get excited about a small car like the Aveo and Versa.

Usually there is something that just wows us all.....it all seems unexciting, predictable. Could be that we see so many of these here in advance and the novelty wears off...I'll admit that. But something is slightly blah about this coming years offerings. Hope there are some surprises. Cause I just nodded off.

Guest YellowJacket894

I can't get excited about a small car like the Aveo and Versa.

[post="65818"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Seriously, it's like trying to get an erection over an old nun.

Heh, the auto show displays for the Aveo should read, "Disclaimer! If you want to get excited about this GM entry, Vigara is needed."