How to design a 2006 Accord

ToniCipriani

Sorry, but I don't see much Grand Prix in the Accord's taillamps. The overall shape and position may be similar, but the GP's bizarre ribbing and overstyled trunklid kill any real resemblance for me.

No, the Accord is cleaner looking.  The GP is just bloated back there.

[post="65609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This stupid decklid-indented-into-the-rear-fascia thing gives Accord a chunkier caboose. Cleaner? Maybe. But blander, smaller-looking, and far cheaper-looking than even the inverted Odyssey taillamps of the old Accord.

No, the Accord is cleaner looking.  The GP is just bloated back there.

[post="65609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

This stupid decklid-indented-into-the-rear-fascia thing gives Accord a chunkier caboose. Cleaner? Maybe. But blander, smaller-looking, and far cheaper-looking than even the inverted Odyssey taillamps of the old Accord.

[post="65610"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Seriously... the Accord's new rear looks like ass. It's chunky and bland. Fly's right. I'm not saying the GP's rear is all that great either, but it looks better. It's not chunky and it looks sporty... which it should. IMO, if the elements of the taillights were redone, the ribs removed, and how the taillights looked from the side (including less rounded, but still curvy)... I'd think the GP's rear would look great.

Decka beat me to it... some assmunch cut me off in a silver ojne yesterday and all I could think of was "Russian Knockoff of a Grand Prix" Maybe we should start a Grotesque-Butt thread? This would take the cake. Looks liek it fell out of ther ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. The profile is just painfully drab but the front is decent. Not great buit at least it's clean withouth being toatlly sterille.