Chevrolet Malibu Maxx

HarleyEarl

Canadian Driver December 23, 2005 Mismatched couple win 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Montreal, Quebec – Six foot six inch (198 cm) Justin Boudrias and four foot four inch (131.5 cm) Jung Song of Montreal received the keys to a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx after winning the ‘Malibu Maxx Long and Short of It Contest', which sought out the Canadian driving twosome with the greatest height differential. "When it comes to people who share a vehicle, a height differential shouldn't mean discomfort in the vehicle compartment," said Janice Dickey of GM Canada. "The Chevrolet Malibu Maxx is a car designed for those who are truly tall or small, and Mr. Boudrias and Ms. Song are a perfect example of just how accommodating this vehicle can be." The Chevrolet Malibu Maxx's available adjustable gas and brake pedals, tilting and telescopic steering wheel and sliding front and rear seats earned the vehicle the unusual distinction of being ranked as both a top-ten vehicle for short drivers and for tall drivers by Edmunds.com. Edited by HarleyEarl

There was an odd couple like this at our high school. Her head fit under his armpit when he tried to put his arm around her.

...at least her knees wont get sore  :lol:

What would you mean by this?

[post="65360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:AH-HA_wink:

I have seen that. I almost had a woman that was taller than me. Wouldnt matter. Back to the subject though. There is more room in the Maxx than the regular one if you configure the back seat right. I wish they would reconsider the Maxx. They made such a big deal with it last year at the auto show. The factory guy had to show Dad and I all it could do. It was a consideration before we looked closer at the Equinox.