10 Worst Cars

zoomtm

Only the QX can be impossibly unsafe!

[post="63276"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Reliability and safety aren't the same thing, and their number isn't "impossible". It's like saying the average car has to be fixed once every three years, but the QX has to be fixed every year. That's 300% less reliable. Reliability has nothing to do with safety, unless what breaks causes an accident.

Whoops, I meant unreliable. And yes 300% less reliable is impossible. 100% less than something is 0. In your example the QX is 33% as reliable, or 67% less reliable. Economists average the two values so there is no confusion based on which number you start at.

Whoops, I meant unreliable. And yes 300% less reliable is impossible. 100% less than something is 0. In your example the QX is 33% as reliable, or 67% less reliable. Economists average the two values so there is no confusion based on which number you start at.

[post="63293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Or, alternatively, 300% more unreliable.

Again, Lienart.

• 1 month later...
Yes, he's a retard but he has some good points. The Ford/Mazda products listed are outdated & have pretty shitty design. Esp. the Ranger. Mean time the LAncer? well it's Mitsubishi after all!

Calling the cars the worst just because they have low resale value or poor safety? Gimme a break...

[post="81305"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, poor safety is definitely a reason to make the worst list...GM had vehicles that would have made this list last year (the old Blazer and Astro, two of worst as far as safety).

Safety is a factor in being a poor car. But resale value? That's crap and we all know it.

[post="81995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Resale value is important, though... I wouldn't necessarily say it makes a car poor, but I wouldn't buy something that looses a huge % of it's value over 5 years..

LOL @ the Ranger.... Kill the Ford machine, that's the motto..

The B-Series is also one of the lowest-selling mainstream cars on the market. In the first 11 months of 2005, Mazda sold only 5,460 B-Series models in the U.S. Lincoln sold over three times as many of its LS sedan, which is headed for discontinuation

Okay, seriously... WTF does this have to do with ANYTHING relating to this list?!?!?!? This is high school immaturity at it's best, [valley girl voice] "shhh.... yaaaa... like whatever, I'd never be caught ded in one of those things, they're sooo not cool!!!"[/valley girl voice]

GIMME A BREAK! LEGIT REASONS ONLY, please Forbes... STOP beating up on Ford! Of course, americans are that shallow these days.... I think I'll buy one just to be an IN-DIV-ID-U-AL!!!

Mitsubishi's Lancer sedan has a two-star side-impact rating for the front seat.

Ohh.. wait a minute!?!?!? WHAT!?!? You mean the car that all the punk ricers get their parents to buy for them is **GASP** unsafe?!?!?! But it's such a NEW design (Compared to the Ranger)

According to Consumer Reports, Infiniti's QX SUV is the least-reliable car on the market. It is 300% less reliable than the average car.

***.....*****... Buha... Buhahahahahaha!!!!!.... :rotflmao:

Ohhh... Detroit better be scared!

We actually enjoy the QX quite a bit, both for its opulence and for the way in which its luxury melds with its sheer size.

Oh wait.... Gotta save face...... Gotta save the Nissan boys' arse and keep those import lovers in the media and abroad happy.

According to the most recent data from the Kelley Blue Book Residual Value Guide, the Optima is one of four 2006-model vehicles tied for second place on the list of cars with the lowest projected residual values.

LOOK OUT CHEVROLET!!!! Whoa... Kia's burning up the streets... I guess that great warrenty doesn't count so much now.... Oh, and how come this 'resale phenomenon" isn't played against imports like this as it is in reviews against similar domestics????

*** Okay, so where now are all of the "import doom and gloom stories" associated with this piece?!?!?! Where are all the worriesom articles we'd have to endure as domestic fans if our domestics topped this list like imports NOW do? Where are all of the "WOW" not many GM's on there comments??!?!?! Where is all of the negative publicity and image destructive/exposure that SHOULD be tied to this story?!?! Better yet, where in the HELL are all of the little whiners that cry "domestic car XXX is unsafe" and put our 15 bulletins day (Like they did with the Sport Trac--right before the introduction of the Ridgeline)

Where are they now?

[post="63293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LOL... meh, it's Consumer Reports... They pull all of their other numbers out of their ***es, so that's probably where the "300%" originated.

One of the greenie interns: "Man, that QX is MAD unreliable... Like WAAY unreliable dude.... Like whoa.... So how's about a little "J" break?"

LOL (I know, I'm just full of it tonight and having a little fun)

LOL... meh, it's Consumer Reports... They pull all of their other numbers out of their ***es, so that's probably where the "300%" originated.

[post="82099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

60% fo the time, it works every time! :P

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Sixty8panther' date='Jan 30 2006, 04:12 AM']

Sixty8.....

WHERE, oh where did you cop this pic of a '59 Buick Hearse?

This must have been built for some blue-collar funeral home that couldn't
afford a Caddy at the time!

Gorgeous car tho, do you have any more pics of it? :AH-HA_wink: