Letters to Santa

Satty

*For NOS and BV's sake, we'll pretent Santa exists, they dont know any better* Its like a week and a half before Christmas, so people are finally getting around to Christmas shopping (at least my family anyways) and they're asking me what I want. And I dont have a frekaing clue. I'd kind of like to get my windows tinted and have keyless entry installed on my car, other than that my life is set and fully occupied. I dont really have the time to mess with things like an XBOX. Maybe I'll just end up getting $$$$.

I want Santa to send z28luvr01 a girl. :lol: The ones on the street are pretty cheap though so maybe I can get you one. Do you want one with cigarette burns or stretch marks? I don't know what I want. For the past couple of years I've been like that. I'll take whatever people give me. I really have no desire for anything. I don't care having someone spend $400 dollars on a new XBOX360 which has been having some early glitch problems and will be reduced in price anyway by the time PS3 comes out. I think I'll want it next year instead for one. I recieved an iPod mini last year.. although Steve Jobs is saying that mine is already obsolete and that I have to buy the new one in order to live properly. But I'll wait to get a new one when my current one stops working. I already have a car... it's only a year old and I have had no problems a new bookbag would be nice. Edited by Cadillacfan85

*For NOS and BV's sake, we'll pretent Santa exists, they dont know any better*

[post="58638"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What do you mean? :blink:

Are you saying that there really isn't a Rudolph? That's okay. We still have Dancer, Prancer, and the others.

I sat on Santa's lap. I told him I was a good boy (naughty from time to time), but i wanted something that is long, hard, and will drive me outta town. He said, "You're sitting on it."

I guess he didn't understand. I want an aluminum driveshaft. :rolleyes:

Really though, I more or less just asked for a few things. Clothes, a tool kit, electrical tools (wire stripper/cutter, connectors, tape), and cash from relatives (specifically cash and not gift cards lol). My mom asked if I wanted anything for my car, but I said no. Typically everything I want is way high in price: all engine rebuild stuff, carbon hood, carbon fenders, or spoiler. So, nothing for the Camaro because I'm going to be buying the rest of the small car stuff for the time being in a week or so (LED lighting for the interior and the piece in the dashboard that says "Camaro"). Mainly clothes though. I literally have like 3 pairs of jeans I'd wear to school. I need more! Only thing is the cost.. at about $60-80/pair. I want track pants (stylish sweatpants lol), track jackets, and henleys too because my closet is lacking them. I wouldn't be shocked if I received some good cologne too, even though I already have some.

I sat on Santa's lap. I told him I was a good boy (naughty from time to time), but i wanted something that is long, hard, and will drive me outta town. He said, "You're sitting on it."

I guess he didn't understand. I want an aluminum driveshaft.  :rolleyes:

[post="58705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Honestly dude, I laughed my ass off.

*For NOS and BV's sake, we'll pretent Santa exists, they dont know any better*

[post="58638"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Wait... Santa doesn't exist? Oh, I already knew that since the incident... :unsure: :P

I guess he didn't understand. I want an aluminum driveshaft.  :rolleyes:

[post="58705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:lol: Oh my... :D

Anyways, all I want for Xmas is money. Money to help pay for a new car or perhaps extras if I find one cheap enough. Although... I still have to wait for someone to buy my things. I finally listed them in the trade book a few days ago. Hopefully I sell them... Otherwise I'm f**ked.

Another thing I would love is for my parents to go to hell... Right now, I'd really like that. Why? Well... Let's just say we're not on the best terms with each other at the moment... <_<

Why? Well... Let's just say we're not on the best terms with each other at the moment... <_<

[post="58741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm gonna guess it's one of two things... that incident you speak of or they found out you like what Santa gave me... :blink:

Really I want a PSP for music, movies and Internet. It sounds cool if your in a car and not driving. But other than that 5.7L 350CID for the caprice and for it to start every day. Also $$$$$$$$ is always excepted.

I'd like to get big waxy blocks of time for X-mas. I'd put a bunch of them towards getting my Buick back in one piece. Come to think of it, I will need an aluminum driveshaft for it, too. And if it's not to much trouble- I'd like a hurry-up on the global warming thing: I work outside and it was 10 this morning.

Dear Santa: Any one of these would be super! All three would make it the best Christmas of all. Just make sure the Buick is a hardtop and not a sedan. :AH-HA_wink:

1959 Buick anything but a sedan... a hearse would be super!

Posted Image

1969 Chevrolet Camaro (non-RS prefered)

Posted Image

1961/2 Cadillac. Any '61-'62 Caddy. Flower cars, Ambulances & Hearses included.

Posted Image

Edited by Sixty8panther

I'm gonna guess it's one of two things... that incident you speak of or they found out you like what Santa gave me... :blink:

[post="58745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No... that incident was a traumatic experience as a young kid... I watched a guy dressed as Santa get hit by car on Main Street. He was okay, but my parents used that to break the news to me that he didn't exist. When you're only 6, it's quite traumatic. That also was the start of me heaing into my current non-religious state... :P

Anyways, it wasn't that either. We're just not seeing "eye to eye" on a few things that happen to be important to me. It really pisses me off, quite frankly, and I'm sick of it. It enrages me, yet really hurts me as well. They don't understand me at all...

I would like a 2006 Mustang GT, please. And my college loans paid off. Realistically, I want a new CD player for my car. The one I have now is a Korean-made piece of junk and the company went out of business a couple years ago...one of my favorite CDs is stuck in there and it randomly switches between radio and CD player when it feels like it. I'm looking at a $200 Alpine as an x-mas gift.

NOS: I'll take that McLaren instead. I'll just drive it for a fea years, depreciate it about $-10,000 while putting on 30,000 miles and then sell it to buy my carefully planned out collection of 50s and 60s cars... and ONE brand new Camaro. If you get me the McLaren I'll buy you an LS7 for your Camaro. :D

I want a digital camera. Screw Santa though, Im gonna try and get me one Boxing Day. :)

[post="58993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You're going to beat someone up for a digital camera? That doesn't seem very nice. At least you'll be using boxing gloves.

well i want a pony....crap got that two years ago lol all the shite i want for my van head unit, speakers, 18"rims, roll pan, wide body, front bumper and grill assembly, custom hood, turbo, new computer, shaved molding and debadging, 2.5 inch single peformance exhaust no tip, air filter, new speakers (none there) for rear hatch, and amp inside of rear hatch, port and polish, new windsheild wipers, trailer hitch and roof rack removed, dropped 2 " with air bags for load hauling. job(lol) all the time in the world with my lover and my friends (as i choose lol)