I'm getting sick of this...

ToniCipriani

OK, in the past few months, there's this woman who constantly keeps calling my mobile phone number, and looking for a non-existant person. I've told her tons of times that there's no such person, yet she just says "sorry", hangs up, then a while later (weeks or sometimes hours later) she calls again. I tried everything. Disconnect the call immediately when I see the caller ID, explain there's no such person, the person gave you the wrong number, everything. Nothing seems to stop it. The most irritating part is that I'm in Waterloo, and I'm paying roaming fees, because my phone is registered in Toronto. Anyway to deal with this other than saving the number as "scumbag" and for pressure relief? Edited by ToniCipriani

Sometimes it shows up as other numbers, and in some rare cases, different people. I suppose some person gave my number out for some reason. It does get irritating as sometimes my phone keeps vibrating in my pocket when I have a class. So I sort of wanted to solve the problem instead of just letting it ring. I dug up some info about the number who just called me. It's from the City of Toronto Community and Neighbourhood Services: HOSSEINPOUR, Kobra - CNS/PH, 40 St. Clair Ave. E......... 338-1610 Edited by ToniCipriani

i beleive you can call a serive about blocking her number from your phone

[post="58135"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Eff that have some fun with it. Use the following answers:

- City Morgue, you stab'em we slab 'em.

- Joe's Pizza, home of the 14" tubestake

- Hello this is William Phillip Simanson the 3rd of the Upper Enclave Condo Association, can I help you?

- Operator for 9-1-1 this call is being recorded how may I help you?

- Ssssultan Ssssteven's Sssultry Sssalon of Ssssteaming Sssademasssechists, Ssslippery Sssam Sssspeaking.

- Thanks for calling the Bestiality hotline, for Donkeys press 1, for Cows press 2, for Dolphins and otehr aquatic life press 3....

- Mambla World Headquarters, you're not a cop are you? You'd have to tell me if you were!

or something direct like this:

- Stop calling me BITCH, Geeezus, take a fucking hint!

I've had pretty much the same problem off-and-on for the last 4 years...I get a call at least once a month (from different sources) for a Joe Hightower...I usually never answer my cell if I don't recognize the number, and then they leave a voice mail. One caller was a lawyer trying to reach Joe Hightower and he called me three times in the same hour--just couldn't understand that I didn't know Joe and when he irritattedly suggested that I change my number, I suggested that he please go f*ck himself and hung up. :)