I think I need a gun...

Chris_Doane

Well....

Remind me to wear body armor if I'm ever in town.

[post="56700"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Will do... Just make sure not to commit any Pontiac hate crimes, dress up as a tree or a cat or a rabbit or a deer or a groundhog or a squirrel, hang out in old abandoned houses, or just generally piss me off and you'll ought to be fine. :P

Will do... Just make sure not to commit any Pontiac hate crimes, dress up as a tree or a cat or a rabbit or a deer or a groundhog or a squirrel, hang out in old abandoned houses, or just generally piss me off and you'll ought to be fine. :P

[post="56702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL....I was just thinking you must have some really nervous squirrels around your place.

well should I start the list.. .30-06 .22 AUTO pistol .22 rifle 300 BAR 50 cal Muzzelloader 32 special rifle 12 gauge 20 gauge and another Gun safe of assorted Guns have acces to a "tommy gun" thomson machine gun or think of buying a black Widow a nock off of a M4 Lets just say I have Protection :AH-HA_wink: and CD/BP dont you live near Detroit. P.S. Did you ever go to the T-Center

So Terminator 2 and Matrix have been on TV tonight and I've really got a hankering for a firearm now. All I want for Christmas is an AR-15 or an MP-5. Of course a tactical shot gun would be fun too.

[post="56686"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No ! Now, stop!

Breath through the nose.

They wont let me have a gun :AH-HA_wink:

The only gun I've ever owned (that wasn't attached) was a Daisy BB gun, and it got taken away from me because I shot out too many windows.

[post="56737"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Did you blame that on icesicles? :P

My father has a 1847 Musket..... collectable, no other guns! I must be gay because of my father :o

i guess alot a poeple carry guns on this site! I m Afraid now.

[post="56805"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Eh most of mine are used for hunting and nothing more. The 16 Gauges are my rabbit guns, and the 12 Gauges are the Duck Hunting/Squirrell Hunting guns. My rifles are for Deer and Hog, and the pistols are for target practice and shooting at the range occasionally. The 20 Gauge has been retired from a hunting gun to the varmit disposal unit B)

Eh most of mine are used for hunting and nothing more. The 16 Gauges are my rabbit guns, and the 12 Gauges are the Duck Hunting/Squirrell Hunting guns. My rifles are for Deer and Hog, and the pistols are for target practice and shooting at the range occasionally. The 20 Gauge has been retired from a hunting gun to the varmit disposal unit  B)

[post="56834"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That will be the next CSI spinoff.

CSI: Varmit Disposal Unit.

or

Law & Order VDU Edited by CD/BP

All I want is a nice Sig or Glock handgun... and a Shotgun. Someday I want to make my own style of Jackson Pollock painting. It goes like this: 1 Twelve Gauge 1 giant pumpkin (or watermellon) 3 gallons of Pig's blood 1 white bed sheet 8x8 feet Hang up sheet in the woods. Hollow out pumpkin and fill up with pig's blood. place in front of sheet. Have fun. :) The spatter and chunks on the sheet will make for a real conversation piece if you hang it in your Living Room. Now I must go... the voices in my head say it's time for more rally raing in the snow. The RWD Datsun awaits.

Damn... Capricemen and Brandon have alot of guns. I guess I better list all the guns in my house instead of ones that are just mine. :D Tonight... my parents might think I'm weirder than I already am. :P

[post="57063"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol

The most fun gun I have is the Auto 22 pistol. Your 18 round clip is gone right when you pull the trigger all you hear is bipbipbip then you look at the body...uh... I mean target paper and see 18 holes.

So If those crazy poeple invade the US or Canada They might have to Go through Me. :rolleyes:

(I will save Canada because its cool and I like going there on Vacations and they treat us nice) Especially if you pull up to a gas station with a empty 85 gallon
gas tank in your RV. Woo Hoo he gave us some free coffee!