Which would you recommend?

Guest lance armstrong's Testicles

They both have a different character, I have not yet had the time to test them myself. Maybe next sunday or the one after; any ideas before then?

I would get the Malibu MAXX I like its versitlity and with the SS option. Its more tho of how they appeal to you. or the Pontiac Vs. Chevy thing. Plus they are for differnt groups the G6 is for Young People. the Malibu is more for middle age poeple with kids. IMO

It all depends on what you want. I looked at both cars and decided on an '05 Maxx. I liked the look of the G6 better, but I wanted the versatility of the Maxx. I like the overall shape of the car but I could do without the swooshes on the sides and I've kind of grown to like the front. All things considered, I am very happy with my choice.

They both have a different character, I have not yet had the time to test them myself.

Maybe next sunday or the one after; any ideas before then?

[post="55506"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sorry...I cant get past your screen name...

And umm....shouldn't that be testicle? Singular. Edited by CD/BP

I'd recommend the Milan, sure, but he said the choice was between Malibu or G6. Malibu MAXX is on the longer wheelbase like the G6 and yet has the better interior of the Malibu, hence my recommendation for it. Also, MAXX is better for cargo.

Just because Lorraina Bobbit owns a particular type of car doesn't mean buying that same model will compel you to sever penises. I think your logic is flawed.

[post="55678"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

As is your disposition. :)

I can't believe "Harry" hasn't chimed in here yet. Edited by CD/BP

harry osbourne?

[post="55907"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No...this Harry was a special kind of crazy. Imagine a guy, who on the gay-o-meter, was somewhere around "Fire Island" gay. Then make him possibly medicated, in a love/hate relationship with his Malibu MAXX, put him in West Palm Springs, make him infatuated with Josh...or....Josheypoo as he said then add a dash of...alcohol maybe? Then stir. Let sit for 30 mins and then get the f*ck back!

None of those things alone make him crazy, but putting them together made for some colorful posts. Edited by CD/BP

No...this Harry was a special kind of crazy. Imagine a guy, who on the gay-o-meter, was somewhere around "Fire Island" gay. Then make him possibly medicated, in a love/hate relationship with his Malibu MAXX, put him in West Palm Springs, make him infatuated with Josh...or....Josheypoo as he said then add a dash of...alcohol maybe? Then stir. Let sit for 30 mins and then get the f*ck back!

None of those things alone make him crazy, but putting them together made for some colorful posts.

[post="55909"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

he likes josh the administrator ? why? is he still here?