Josh Receives His Solstice....

Guest Josh

A review will be coming very soon and a very, very big shout out goes to President Robert Causley from JimCausley Pontiac/GMC Truck for giving me this bad boy below MSRP. Such a pleasure to deal with and will certainly deal with them again in the future.

I also hear they have a few Solstii's that have yet to be accounted for. Something to consider because let me tell you, the looks this thing gets and the fun factor is amazing!

Posted Image

Since a few is three, this man's talking about a Camaro! I'll be getting mine in '10... not the first year, but they'll have the bugs sorted out by then, and maybe a refresh on the '08-09 (because by then it would be out for at least 3 years if it's released January 1, 2007)

I purchased the Solstice the first year because I knew there would be no bugs with this. It's so important to GM and Pontiac, I'm not worried one bit. Just take a look at the Solstic message boards around the 'net at the delays and such. Mine was delayed. It's better to get it right the first time, than to pay for it later with negative press, etc. Expect the same with the Camaro's relaunch. A slow roll-out much like the Solstice. Very stringent Quality Control metrics.

Josh,

Congratulations!

So, will you take me for a spin when I get to MI next?

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html
"I wonder if it's too late" ... Nickelback ... 'Photograph'

You know, Josh, you can't really enjoy a convertible in winter. You should know that. Well, except in certain parts of the country. Florida is one of them. It was cloudy but about 70 degress today. This weekend will be sunnier. You know, that kind stuff. Plus, we have an extra room. And an extra space in the driveway. I can put my Olds on the grass for a few nights, its no biggie. A nice long distance roadtrip to break her in, right? And to let me take it for a spin? Please? :P Congratulations again, Josh! Its been awhile, but worth it wait and you deserve it!

You know, Josh, you can't really enjoy a convertible in winter. You should know that. Well, except in certain parts of the country. Florida is one of them. It was cloudy but about 70 degress today. This weekend will be sunnier. You know, that kind stuff.

Plus, we have an extra room. And an extra space in the driveway. I can put my Olds on the grass for a few nights, its no biggie. A nice long distance roadtrip to break her in, right? And to let me take it for a spin?

Please?

:P

Congratulations again, Josh! Its been awhile, but worth it wait and you deserve it!

[post="55377"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I have an extra room... AND room in the GARAGE! :P

Congrats!! Josh and Good Luck! My Dad is really thinking about getting on in green soon. So how does it handle on ice? Are you goning to take it out to night to spin some tires and push your car out of the what 5 inched that we suposed to get. remeber Im in your neiboring city Josh Saint Clair Shores!!

I am so jealous I could explode... Fly- I grew up in New England, and on days in winter when it was not sleeting, I'd pop the top on my car and crank up the heat. A scarf and a hat would take care of it. At least in New England.

Congrats!! remeber Im in your neiboring city Josh Saint Clair Shores!!

[post="55556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I've said time and time again, I'm always open to meeting people from the site. Especially those that are nearby.

As far as your dad and a Solstice goes, just let me know what I have to do to convince him. John Shell at Causley will have one ready and waiting. I love this car. The looks it gets are amazing. So much in fact that my ex's "friend" saw me driving mine, called me only to get hung up on.

Revenge is sweet. So is the feel of this wonderful vehicle.

Josh, I assume your the one who posted this pictures on the auto forum on myspace, right?

[post="60069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes, sir.

Good to see some people from MySpace on C&G. :CG_all: