Are you a Nielsen Family?

Croc

If there are any Nielsen families or anyone who knows Nielsen families on this site...urge them to watch Reunion on FOX 9pm Thursday (following The O.C.) because this show needs a ratings uptick if it is to avoid cancellation (cancellation has been announced, but might be rescinded if ratings kick up). If anyone has been watching it, you know it's actually a pretty good show that is a casualty of a competitive timeslot and piss-poor marketing/scheduling on FOX's part (pre-empted by Pres. Bush for its third episode, delayed for a month by baseball...no wonder it didn't catch on). So yea...I love this show and don't want it off the air before the murder mystery is resolved. Did I mention the cast is very attractive?

I really wish Neilson ratings weren't done the way they are. As it is, only the families who are really into TV get the boxes. If they gave some boxes to those of us who don't watch that much TV, and only catch the _good_ shows, maybe the ratings would reflect reality. As far as Reunion goes, I really wasn't that impressed. I saw the season premiere after the O.C. and didn't even watch to the end of the episode. I like the O.C. though....

Reunion did decently ratings-wise until FOX took that month-long break for baseball. I agree that the first half of the pilot was clunky, and I almost turned it off too, but the last half was much better and I am glad I stuck with it. It has been fun watching Amanda Righetti grow as an actress these past three years.

Reunion did decently ratings-wise until FOX took that month-long break for baseball.  I agree that the first half of the pilot was clunky, and I almost turned it off too, but the last half was much better and I am glad I stuck with it.  It has been fun watching Amanda Righetti grow as an actress these past three years.

[post="53712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

OH DEAR! something is indeed growing. SHE's INSANE.

don't fret, if the show gets cancelled she'll be on a new sitcom or show in less than 6 months.

That Jennifer Finnigan chick was on some show on NBC last spring and it got cancelled and now she's on a new show on CBS in like the span of MONTHS. And she's a schwing.

The Julie Bowen hot thing that was on Ed is now on Boston legal. SCHA-WING. Edited by regfootball