Heres a good question?

capriceman

Would Do you/or would do with you truck?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would Do you/or would do with you truck?

• Stuff like hauling dirt, your toys (dirt bikes an such), or Towing stuff?
    • Just to burn some mass amounts of gas?
    • Make it a show car, like drop it, put some big rims on.
    • Make it a off roading machine like lift kit, lock diffs, big Tires
    • Just to have it incase
    • Make you the guy with the big "car" on the road and so you actullay have power to pass people?
    • Other (explain)

Ideally, I'd like to get a boat when I get older, so I'd get a truck to do that, and I'd also need something to handle the trips to Home Depot/Lowes/etc.

"Stuff like hauling dirt, your toys (dirt bikes an such), or Towing stuff" ALL the way.... otherwise you shouldn't be buying a truck. Why buy a Corvette if you never take it past 55mph or 0.25 throttle? Balthazar: Man I love that COE of yours, just seeing that "in the steel" as you say made the trip to N.J. worhtwhile! :)

Thanks Sixty8, it is beetchin' ain't it?
Had a great idea- going to set the COE up as a tow vehicle for the '59- whatcha think??

[post="52313"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes!!!!

It's mean to be. I mean how much cooler can you get? A scary looking beaten and weatehred pre-war COE pickup with a gorgeous 1959 Invicta Hardtop 2dr mild-pro-street in tow. If I ever saw that on the highway I'd just about die on the spot from sensory overload.

I'm not a ford guy but damn that's a ford I'd love to have! Man not only were you one of the three people to helped to persuade me of my impending 1959 Buick ownership but now I'm into COEs thanks to you and Ross.

Here's some cool stuff off Google... (I know, I know you're not into Barrel Grilles) :AH-HA_wink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check that scummy Ford I know it's not a cab over engine but look at that sweet pic.... "NEAR NEW" I love it!

I love this new book I got "The First 75 yers of Transportation products" of GM
Heres A pic I think theres quite a few out there of GM's 68 so dont worry (glad to see the boob tattoo back in the Avatar :) )

Posted Image

Ok yeah it was Christmas Party night. Work party... blahhhhh

I used my '98 S-10 ZR2 to get a tan once. I drove to the back of the farm, near the stream, stripped, and put my blanket in the bed. A butterfly landed on my pecker and stayed for like 2 minutes. It felt funny. That's what I used my truck for once. Is that wrong?

Ok yeah it was Christmas Party night.  Work party... blahhhhh

I used my '98 S-10 ZR2 to get a tan once.  I drove to the back of the farm, near the stream, stripped, and put my blanket in the bed.  A butterfly landed on my pecker and stayed for like 2 minutes.  It felt funny.  That's what I used my truck for once.  Is that wrong?

[post="52554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That is effin hilarious! A butterfly just chillin on a dude's wang. Wow, talk about Kodak moment!

Caprice: (glad to see the boob tattoo back in the Avatar :) )

Another cool photo. Wow, I gotta get this book. Yup, decided to use the "Panther" again. As soon as a 5th gen Camaro hits the streets I'm getting a GM logo tatooed on my arm!

Mark of Excellence B) Edited by Sixty8panther

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here we go... late night Googling of photos, eBay scouering and retarded idea generation*, I might as well just sucumb to the fact that there's a COE truck in my future.

Damn it I'm obsessed with too many automobiles/trucks.

* seriously do you think I could have a modern aluminum flatbed body installed on on a late 30s to early 50s COE and not spend a fortune?

Posted Image

Wow, they made a Studebaker COE! I'm smitten. :wub: