Random Blabber

Cory Wolfe

What's on BV's mind, you ask? Well.... Monday, the 28th was the first day of Deer - Rifle season. You want to know what is a bad idea? To put me... the day dreamin, doesn't pay attention, easily bored, always tired, and hyper 16, almost 17, year old kid... in a treestand... all day... in the cold... with a gun... That's not going to end well. Let's just say that boredom and sleepiness came fast. I almost dozed off a few times and I had the hardest time sitting still. At the end of the day I saw 3 does and two fawns. That's it. I walked away freezing my ass off (among other things) and mentally insane from the lack of excitement. Didn't shoot at any deer but I ended up with three less shells... Poor trees... :P I haven't put anything up for sale yet. My ATV and my Grand Am are still sitting in the garage. I will, soon, though. I just haven't had it in me to officially do it yet and me dad's been wanting to just try to fix it instead. The past few days, I've got it into him that I'm selling it, hands down. Also been looking for 240SXs. For any C&Gers in or around Pennsylvania, please keep an eye out for a 92 or 93 SE coupe with a 5spd manual. I will consider others, but those are prefered. So, please tell me if any of you do. Same for the internet; keep an eye out. I can't surf everywhere so I will probably miss something. Brookville's zip is 15825 if anybody wanted to search. Anyways, I'm going to try and quickly sell each and get a 240SX. I'm dying without a car and I deathly need a job. I can't get a job without a car, as you know. I've pretty much decided on final prices to sell each... They're lower than what I orginally wanted, but I can't f**k around any longer so I'll sacrifice some money for time. $2800 for my ATV and $600 for my GA. Also, for C&Gers, I'll knock a hundred off... Come on... you know you wanna... :D I've also been speaking with my guidance conselor about possible colleges. He's going to be looking for some around here. I'm not sure which would be better, though... To stay close to home with a school somewhere in the east/northeast or go all the way out to California as I previously planned. Specifically the Academy of Art college in San Fransisco. Anyways, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like knowledge of other colleges dealing with Automotive Design. Also which would give me the highest chance of getting hired (by any manufacturer... doesn't really matter anymore but still prefer GM, specifically Pontiac). Finally... GT4 rocks! :lol: Hahaha... I've been playing it alot lately and have fallen back in love with it. I'm an adict, but just for the cars as I hardly do any racing. I have like 40 cars in my garage yet its only 9% completed and I've only made 500,000 or so. :D I love using the photography feature it has, too. I wish I knew exactly how to get pics from my memory card to my computer... I only have an idea how to do it. BV is da bestest member eva! B)

In Michigan our Deer Season was the 15th. I got nothing but Why would you shoot random shells at nothing. I saw like 7-8 deer all does. I could of got them but im not a Doe blaster. When I was younger I liked to fall asleep to. Also if really bored just sit there a rack shells. or Look at Chipmunks or birds through scope. Its cool since my scope has a 3x -10x zoom.

Nothing? ..They were trees. That's something. :P Besides... Hunting is boring but shooting is fun. If I have to sit in treestand when its freezing for 12 or so hours... I'm going to shoot something. Again, I get bored easily and probably more intensely than most people. I can't stand being bored and I will sometimes literally go crazy. Most of your suggestions just make the boredom obvious and is... boring in itself. Shooting guns are fun. See the difference? :D

Anyways... did I mention that I am still sexually confused?

[post="52366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Whichever way you end up going, just make sure you dont end up sleeping with somebody you work with while at the same time dating someone your friends set you up with. This is so not going to end well for me. At least I have a new car for whoever I end up screwing over to scratch.

See, I can blabber too.

Guest YellowJacket894

[post="52366"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Been there. Done that. Realized I was just desparate for lovin'... Which, as a result made me realize to give up and quit giving an honest damn. (If I end up fat and living in a trailer near I-5, I'll just jump off the roof and stare at the new intern's asses until I die of internal bleeding. What? Thought I would try and brighten the mood... Well, I guess the lights are out, anyway.)

Not saying that's the answer you'll find, but I thought I'd post for thought.

:) Edited by anorexorcist

Well, I've been that for a long time... :P But that isn't the entire solution (although I would truly love it, haha...). I'm just completely confused. Most of the time I have an attraction to guys... but every once in a while, I'll feel attracted to women. I can't explain it. I mean, last night this kept me up through the night just thinking about it. First, there's Bekah. If I'm not in love with her... I don't know what to call it. I just can't stop thinking about her. I want to be with her... around her. I want to stuff with her. I do have those feelings. I hint at this when we talk or write. She has another boyfriend now, though, and jealousy is an understatement. I can't stand it. I miss going out with her. Then there is Mekka. I went out with her a long long time ago when I was young... I mean young. We haven't talked in years. Lately I've been noticing her more and more. In that way, ya know. She's beautiful and sexy. I don't know what more to say... Other than those I usually only notice attrations to guys. I have magazines like Playboy but I never look at them because when I do I don't feel that attraction. Yet there's them. I just don't know and don't understand it at all.

Ugh... enough about that.

I took one last ride on my ATV tonight. Runs as good as ever. Started up on the first try even in 25 degree weather. I froze, once again. Went to my grandparent's since I was left at home and was bored with nothing at all to do. A problem since I haven't had a car to run around in. So... other than worn tires, scratches on the plastic (there before I bought it), and few other things resulting from wear... it's perfect. Only $2800 for an 03 Honda 300EX. Come on... I know someone here has to want it... :P

Guest YellowJacket894

Well, I've been that for a long time... :P But that isn't the entire solution (although I would truly love it, haha...). I'm just completely confused. Most of the time I have an attraction to guys... but every once in a while, I'll feel attracted to women. I can't explain it. I mean, last night this kept me up through the night just thinking about it. First, there's Bekah. If I'm not in love with her... I don't know what to call it. I just can't stop thinking about her. I want to be with her... around her. I want to stuff with her. I do have those feelings. I hint at this when we talk or write. She has another boyfriend now, though, and jealousy is an understatement. I can't stand it. I miss going out with her. Then there is Mekka. I went out with her a long long time ago when I was young... I mean young. We haven't talked in years. Lately I've been noticing her more and more. In that way, ya know. She's beautiful and sexy. I don't know what more to say... Other than those I usually only notice attrations to guys. I have magazines like Playboy but I never look at them because when I do I don't feel that attraction. Yet there's them. I just don't know and don't understand it at all.

Ugh... enough about that.

I took one last ride on my ATV tonight. Runs as good as ever. Started up on the first try even in 25 degree weather. I froze, once again. Went to my grandparent's since I was left at home and was bored with nothing at all to do. A problem since I haven't had a car to run around in. So... other than worn tires, scratches on the plastic (there before I bought it), and few other things resulting from wear... it's perfect. Only $2800 for an 03 Honda 300EX. Come on... I know someone here has to want it... :P

[post="52470"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Man, I don't know what to say here. I know I just set down one night and thought that kind of crap out while listening to every CD I had and playing this beat-up acoustic a thrash around on when I'm not using my Strat. In the end, I got to bed at 4 in the morning, but I felt relieved in the end.

Anyhow, you said it. Enough with that for a while.

As for the 300EX, I've got my own hunk of crap to unload on some sucker: a '03 Bombardier Rally 200 Auto with carb lock-up. :(

I've also been speaking with my guidance conselor about possible colleges. He's going to be looking for some around here. I'm not sure which would be better, though... To stay close to home with a school somewhere in the east/northeast or go all the way out to California as I previously planned. Specifically the Academy of Art college in San Fransisco. Anyways, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'd also like knowledge of other colleges dealing with Automotive Design. Also which would give me the highest chance of getting hired (by any manufacturer... doesn't really matter anymore but still prefer GM, specifically Pontiac).

[post="51891"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

From what I've heard, Art Center in Pasadena, CA is "better" than Academy of Art for trans design.

Man, I don't know what to say here. I know I just set down one night and thought that kind of crap out while listening to every CD I had and playing this beat-up acoustic a thrash around on when I'm not using my Strat. In the end, I got to bed at 4 in the morning, but I felt relieved in the end.

Anyhow, you said it. Enough with that for a while.

As for the 300EX, I've got my own hunk of crap to unload on some sucker: a '03 Bombardier Rally 200 Auto with carb lock-up. :(

[post="52863"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah... I have to almost force myself to post this stuff as I really don't like talking about it and get embarrassed quite quickly, but I can't get advice if I don't. Whatever...

As for my 300EXC... well, its not a 'hunk of crap', but I understand... :P

From what I've heard, Art Center in Pasadena, CA is "better" than Academy of Art for trans design.

[post="52869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ahh... I take it that one's less of a city environment as well? Anyways, am I pretty much limited to CA for the highest chance of being taught the best and getting hired? I'd like to know that too if anyone knows... Cost does matter as well, but if I really have to, I'll just sink myself into debt with lots of student loans. Hopefully, I'll be successful enough to pay them off easily if I have to take that route...

Attractions, or you just think they're admirably handsome? Those are two completely different things.

[post="52956"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well Nos... attractions as in they make my d**k hard. :lol: :D Is that clear enough? :P

Guest YellowJacket894
Well, let's get of the subject and to another... Let's see... I can't get the truck in my sig to drive. Too rare. But, I did find a 1998 Camaro with 70,000 miles for $5,400. (Sadly, it had a six. But, what the hell? I couldn't afford to run an eight anyway.) I think my car troubles are coming to a close... Edited by anorexorcist

LOL....I think that about clears it up, yes.

[post="52985"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lmao. Love the response.

That's good... I thought I might have had to post a pic or something to explain it if that didn't. :rotflmao: :AH-HA_wink:

[post="53007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oh crap no. YOU CLEARED IT UP THE FIRST TIME!

what.... no.... btw i still got that Ektralite 10, its gottabe worth something, probably more than BVs GA  :P

[post="53572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

No way! I used to have a camera that looked just like that! haha...pos Edited by Nick

Well, let's get of the subject and to another...

Let's see...

I can't get the truck in my sig to drive. Too rare. But, I did find a 1998 Camaro with 70,000 miles for $5,400. (Sadly, it had a six. But, what the hell? I couldn't afford to run an eight anyway.) I think my car troubles are coming to a close...

[post="53475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Dude, ain't nothin' wrong with a six. I run a lot of people with mine.