Car Spotting

Variance

Its spelt "Chrismahanukwanzakah" From Virgin Mobile. EDIT: Wha..... Did it just change?? I saw a Solstice Yesterday and today. One Green the other Black. Also saw a Impala SS and the New Monte SS at the Tech center. Saw a new Tahoe. Edited by capriceman

Fixed it. :P Forgot to mention, I saw an IS350 today. It was a nice dark blue example and though technically last month, a couple of days of ago I was seeing an obsene amount of Range Rovers in downtown Stamford (about seven within two hours).

It was SRT-8 Day or something for me. Black 300, then a silver Charger on the way home. I like the 300's wheels better. Also, a police use 500, special flashing lights and all. I still have yet to see a Solstice. I don't even know if they're in dealers yet.

Saw a Solstice on the road at sunset. It has a great silhouette. Also saw my first Torrent, which I wasn't able to tell it was a Torrent until I passed it and saw the grille.

Saw a 1975 Buick Estate Wagon WITHOUT the usual packing crate trim. It's in surprisingly good condition, at least body-wise. Also saw a Cobalt sedan on the way to work. They are surprisingly rare around here; not sure why. Cobalt coupes are even scarcer.

I saw the new facelifted Accord the other night. It wasn't anything spectacular, and I wouldn't have noticed any difference had I not caught sight of the cool detail work in the taillights.

Posted Image

Methinks it's about time for Pontiac to bring back their honeycomb pattern. Something this cool shouldn't be wasted on a Honda.

When i was in Dallas the weekend before Thanksgiving...I saw....a Black XLR,Yellow C6,Bentley GT and a regular bentley, a 05 GTO, a Lamborghini....it was far away so not sure which it was....A Mucriealago or Gallaro. Too many Denali's, Slade's, and other fullsize SUV's rollin on Dub's. What is with the people of Dallas???? Everyone has 20"+ rims on their Trucks.

I saw a 2006 Volkswagen Passat the other day, it was black, and it looks better than the new Jetta, the 2006 Kia Rio, two Buick Lucernes (one red, and the other silver), and one red Solstice here in southern Michigan.

When you go into the South Bay, you see interesting things: -old-school Mini with British black plates -Ferrari 308 -67 Pontiac Catalina 4-door -68 Impala hardtop -some 53-54 coupe I couldn't pick out the make of...looked a little like a Mercury. -some weird kit car that looked like a cross between a Miura and a Bradley GT -57 Ford coupe (beautiful greenhouse, fender wells don't do much for me) -early 70s Datsun pickup among others I obviously forgot. And yesterday, saw the past three generations of Corolla sedans lined up at the intersection.

Guess what I did today, guys... I said "F**k it". That's right, I said "F**k it" and drove my injured Grand Am today. I was on the verge (sp? :P ) of going crazy from boredom and I was having serious crazings to drive again. And oh... how good it felt! Woohoo! :lol: :D Anyways, I went dealer hopping. I saw a few interesting things, needless to say. First was the new Lucerne. Well... frankly, I'm still unimpressed. The styling, especially the rear, was absolutely horrible. I mean that in the best possible way, if that makes any sense. It isn't ugly, but it's bland and generic looking. Remove the badges and and I would have a hard time telling that it's Buick. Also, it happened to be parked right next to a DTS. Got to compare and examin each other's interiors. Well, they're more different than what I originally thought! Wow! There goes someone's arguement... Next was a Cobalt SS coupe. Damn... it is a great feeling to have a desire for a GM vehicle other than a Pontiac for once. I loved it. The sleek and subtle ground effects looking awesome and those wheels are to die for. The interior is where I saw the most need for improvement... The silver painted plastic looks as bad as ever. However, the sight of a manual transmission quickly had me drooling once again... After that was more G6 coupes. Now they had a red GTP, stealth gray GT, and white GT along with the red GT they've had. I must say that I do give this car a hard time sometimes. It looks weird and bland, yes, but it has a great stance. I would buy one if I could. I really would... Anyways, I want to see what a black and a blue GTP look like. Hopefully my dealer will get some soon. The last car I saw at the dealer was a an 06 Malibu. Um... it's an improvement, but instead of just ugly... now it's bland as well. The mirrors looked good, though. I wish they would put them on the G6. Also, the improvements to the interior looked good. It still looks somewhat bad compared to the G6's, though. Especially the dash plastics. Absolutely horrible compared to the G6's. I think you'd have to be high to think otherwise.

I went in to work today because we got some tow-ins yesterday after a snowstorm. I wrote an estimate on an '05 Grand Prix GXP with the whole right side damaged, including the gorgeous 18 inch, polished rims.

As soon as I turned the key on the awesome sounding 5.3, all bets were off... I love it, and really really want to test drive a new Monte SS now.

Driving on Santa Monica blvd today there was a Murcielago making some mean noises directly behind me. My attention was being swayed by another harlot, a customized Solstice, well a Solstice with a sweet set of wheels. Looked terrific driving through traffic, and if it already has wheels on it here, then it's pretty much already a hit.

Driving on Santa Monica blvd today there was a Murcielago......

[post="56485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Was it copper colored? I think I saw it too when I was leaving the Pavillions lot in West Hollywood on my way home. In which was parked a gorgeous red XLR.

Given the massive traffic jams on the 401 today, I saw tons of car carriers. - Few carriers loaded with yellow Dodge Chargers with a black spoiler. Perhaps a special edition? - Several carriers with W-bodies (Impala, Grand Prix, Allure) - A carrier of Cobalts - One carrier FULL OF Solstices... So want to carjack this one... - One carrier of Fridgelines and Civics Also spotted on the road: - Acura CSX (the expensive JDM twin of the Civic) - Infiniti QX4, nothing special about this one, except that it had pulsing purple undercarriage neons. Almost f***ing blind me when I was driving.

Well driving down the road I saw a Caravan next to me. And in the distance I saw a Caravan pull out in front of me and I knew they were going to be a problem. So, because I was already pissed at the world, I flew ahead of the van on my side and cut off the van that pulled out in front of me. Effing van drivers. :angry:

Oh gosh...lets see: '07 Caliber '07 Caliber SRT '07 Nitro '07 Nitro SRT '08 Sebring Vert '07 Compass '07 Patriot (didnt get pics of it...sh!t) '07 Wrangler 2 & 4 door. '07 Silverado Pretty much all the GMT-900 SUVs '07 Expedition Everest/MAX/EL whatever they end up calling it '07 Edge Edited by CD/BP