List of closing GM dealerships...

GMTruckGuy74

Well, the article that this list came from (and sorry I didn't post it too) stated that this list was a "work-in-progress", as Edmunds was calling the dealers that their sources gave them to verify before putting on this list. I find it hard to believe that there's not one from NJ, as I know a few dealers that should be closed.

I don't get it...I click the link to view by state and it keeps taking me back to the same page.

Same here can we have another link with it state by state? I would really like to know... Ahh but the list is finally out, I am glad...

Edited by gm4life

Hmm...interesting stuff. Only one Iowa dealership is biting the dust, and it's the same company that closed up their little Chevy-BPG dealership in my hometown last year. I thought I heard that Keast Chevrolet in Oakland was supposed to close, but it's not on the list and I noticed the other day at Keast Ford in Harlan that they have the old Keast Chevy sign resting on the ground behind the building. I'm guessing they will be consolidating with Keast Ford since there are a ton of GM's on the lot there now.

I just realized this isn't the complete list. I'm guessing this must be the first round of closures?

Edited by mustang84

Maybe this is just the list of GM dealers who will admit publicly that they are being closed. I don't see the 4 metro dealers that are closing in the DSM area. I am certain of three of them now, the fourth is still just rumored..

EDIT: I just realized this list doesn't feature the Sioux City, IA dealer who has spoken to the media about closing. Definitely not a complete list.

Edited by thedriver

Maybe this is just the list of GM dealers who will admit publicly that they are being closed. I don't see the 4 metro dealers that are closing in the DSM area. I am certain of three of them now, the fourth is still just rumored..

EDIT: I just realized this list doesn't feature the Sioux City, IA dealer who has spoken to the media about closing. Definitely not a complete list.

Yeah, otherwise there are still 30 Chevy dealers to choose from in the LA metro area.