Pictures!

Enzora

OK did anyone see the name at the bottom of the pic that reg posted

Uhhh, yeahhh... :P

I found a pic of FlyBrian that we had on the old site.

lmao!

Man, I'm trying to come up with anything funny to add to this post, but everyone's just doin' so damn well on their own! :)

Post a picture of you in an elephant suit with a sock on your penis. There'd be about 3 deaths from laugh/shock around here. LMAO!

Everyone looks pretty normal to me..even blu'... :P  B)

Good thing I haven't posted. When was the last time you saw pictures of a guy who naturally had a female's body? 36-24-36.. and 5'3" Yep that's me. Ching-a-ling equpped wit much ding-a-ling. Okay so I have lyrics on my mind.. SO?! :unsure::blink:

A friend at work took the first two pictures yesterday. I told him I was going for silly. I was actually trying to make fun of Nos and his now-famous Camaro Love pictures in the first shot. My friend suggested that I pose like the truck was running me over in the second shot (another coworker actually ran over his ankle in the shop with a car, hence the idea). So there is no penetration in the first two pics... I can see now though how it looks, ha. The third pic is just me being a total sex machine, but you already knew that.

:withstupid:

Post a picture of you in an elephant suit with a sock on your penis. There'd be about 3 deaths from laugh/shock around here. LMAO!

Good thing I haven't posted. When was the last time you saw pictures of a guy who naturally had a female's body? 36-24-36.. and 5'3" Yep that's me. Ching-a-ling equpped wit much ding-a-ling. Okay so I have lyrics on my mind.. SO?! :unsure::blink:

Nos... :blink: x2

Still freaking funny, though. As is Satty's post. :lol:

OMG Nick! I just noticed there were Chevy Bowties on the girls breasts in your signature! I mean, for months and months, I had been almost hypnotized by their bouncing, but today I was able to look past it, and notice your salute to Chevy :chevy:

If my knee ever gets better, I'll post a picture that will make you all jealous. I'm so sexy, all it takes is a mirror to get me hard. Looking at myself makes my palms all sweaty, so natural lubrication right there. Sitting in the back of my MAXX, looking at pictures in the mirror, thinking about the new Hyundai Sonata gets me going, I have no choice but to rub one out.

haha...we should make that account a public account...so everyone can use it...We can all be Harry!

If you want the password, PM me(Satty, not wpbharry). That goes for any other Harry wannabes. One rule, if you change the password, I kick your ass or something.

Edited by wpbharry

Wow... the things you miss when you're away for three days.

First off I read WPBHarry's post on friday and just shook my head. Such a jerk. He needs to overdose on "Anti-Asshole pills" instead of pain meds.

Ocnblu:

I've said it once and I'll say it again I've never had a beef wiht you and we all enjoy your special brand of humor. Those photos are awsome. I'm tempted to post my 3rd nipple juts to gross you guys out! (no joke I hava a double left nipple)

The rest of you: All I can say is THIS is the C&G that I know and love. Good to be back. (both since my vacation and the C&G hiatus)

-Sly

Wow... the things you miss when you're away for three days.

First off I read WPBHarry's post on friday and just shook my head. Such a jerk. He needs to overdose on "Anti-Asshole pills" instead of pain meds.

Ocnblu:

I've said it once and I'll say it again I've never had a beef wiht you and we all enjoy your special brand of humor. Those photos are awsome. I'm tempted to post my 3rd nipple juts to gross you guys out! (no joke I hava a double left nipple)

The rest of you: All I can say is THIS is the C&G that I know and love. Good to be back. (both since my vacation and the C&G hiatus)

-Sly

amen

Slide show of this sexy beast...

I wanted some new pics for my myspace...so I shot off a bunch of random ones...I need a haircut, and I needed to trim the goatee, but I did that after I took the pics...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image