Pictures!

Enzora

I didn't know there were problems between Mutey and Satty. :(

Anyway, here is Adam Brody:

Posted Image

And here's a new guy I just discovered today while watching the movie "She's The Man." His name is Channing Tatum. Weird, I know.

Posted Image

Rough and masculine looking. :idhitit:

Croc, have you posted a picture? You are one of the people on here I am curious about.

Isn't bitching about ignoring each others posts kind of moot? Just use "User Ignore". The fact that neither of you have yet done so implies to me that you both enjoy the fighting. Deal with that, or use the User Ignore already.

174424[/snapback]

i didnt know there was a user ignore feature thanks :duh:

and bri i def agree . . . to bad lauren left that was kinda disappointing

Anyway, here is Adam Brody:

Posted Image

And here's a new guy I just discovered today while watching the movie "She's The Man."  His name is Channing Tatum.  Weird, I know.

Posted Image

Rough and masculine looking.  :idhitit:

Croc, have you posted a picture?  You are one of the people on here I am curious about.

174448[/snapback]

Oooh... :wub:

As for Croc, he's an ass who looks like... well, an ass. :lol::P

The bad thing about this board is that there are few chicks to post pictures.

So, one would think all the guys would at least post some hot random chicks.

But no.

Just more pics of guys.

:(

:P j/k

174462[/snapback]

Um... I'm not complaining. :D

I would love to see more girls as members. Lauren was fun while she lasted. And stace is surely missed between her rare posts. This thread though, is for members to posts pics of themselves. And not enough of us are doing it (not that I'm complaining about the pics that are posted). I'd just like to see more peeps stick a photo up.

Hahahaha, I don't normally look like that, it was hot as hell that day and me and nycole went hiking. Plus my hair is normally shorter as  is my facial hair. BTW, I never really cared for Limp Bizkit or Kid Rock, I dunno just to corny or generic for me.

175126[/snapback]

Ehh, both LB and KR were much better in their early years.. then both went really soft with their stuff. :nono:

I would like to point out someone who lives around Deftones has two near identical Chrysler New Yorkers. WTF?

175212[/snapback]

Man, for whatever reason I laughed my ass off at that comment. The one closest to the house doesn't run and they removed the vinyl top and placed it on the one behind it. Don't really know much about em, except they don't speak good english.

Man, for whatever reason I laughed my ass off at that comment. The one closest to the house doesn't run and they removed the vinyl top and placed it on the one behind it. Don't really know much about em, except they don't speak good english.

175218[/snapback]

One to drive and the other for spare parts? Engineered to be Great Cars... :lol:

yesterday, tailgating at a Pirate game with the Avalanche, drunk as hell....

Posted Image

175954[/snapback]

Hey sweet Im not the only gay dude who dresses like that. One of my gay friends recently told me cargo shorts were an abomination. :rolleyes:

Now....when are you coming to do those *special* photos again? ^_^:smilewide:

Edited by CD/BP

we went to a Sandels resort in Jamiaca called whitehouse. Or something like that. We had a fabulous time and would highly recommend it. It was an all inclusive resort. The jamaicans on the resort were great and totally friendly.

• 2 weeks later...